Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I think I love Roy Hodgson

2»

Comments

• Options

Personally I think it should come down to country of birth and/or nationality of parents.

I agree. Personally I think it should just be down to country of birth, end of.

• Options
    buckshee said:

Palace fans must love reading our board of late , must be wetting themselves laughing at the arse kissing some of us are giving this kid ffs.

You've just got the hump your Palace mates are winding you up.

• Options
    Getting back to the original headline, I like Roy as a Manager very much. Of course that won't stop him eventually becoming a vegetable of some sort with our wonderful press. I think you underestimate him at your peril, the Liverpool experience was a shambles.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

DA9 said:

that would mean they could choose between the three (country of their birth, country of mums birth or county of dads birth) i dont think it should be extended to grandparents either.

Except Jack Charltons Ireland squads, aynone who had flown over Dublin, had a dick shaped like a Shalalie or drank a pint of Guinness seemed to qualify.

We'd best not start talking about the England cricket team then ;-)
    Totally agree at the moment (360-4).