Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1st December tickets (20/11 - 415 left)

Comments

• Options
    We are so much better away from home currently than we were last time.
  • Options
    msomerton said:

WSS said:

This is really set up for a massive disappointment isn't it? I keep comforting myself that it surely can't be worse than last time.

Like you I am worried about being embarassed again, I saw them two weeks ago against Derby and going forward they where very dangerous. Hope are midfield play better than they normaly do otherwise it will be a tonking as last time.

Burnley have scored 17 at home. Blackpool have scored 18 at home. Bristol City have scored 19 at home.

Clean sheet against all of them.
  • Options
    msomerton said:

I Take it the only way to away fans end is down that fenced off alley that come out at bottom of stairs to Bermondsey south railway station, so will have to make are way to the station to get into the ground, is that correct.

No, you can enter as usual by the ground next to the club shop, no need to go to the station, the walkway is likely to be closed.

• Options
    JT said:

We are so much better away from home currently than we were last time.

No fear = 3 points
  • Options
    msomerton said:

I Take it the only way to away fans end is down that fenced off alley that come out at bottom of stairs to Bermondsey south railway station, so will have to make are way to the station to get into the ground, is that correct.

No.

Would expect paths to the station to be closed. Just walk down the street to the away end or under the railway arches to the home end and walk round (looking from the away end go round the stand to your right not left, as the gates will be locked at the end of the stand to your left)
  • Options
    I presume there's also zero chance of being let out at the full time whistle (irrespective of the score) if there's no trains/walkway
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    wasnt we held back last time because of potential congestion/trouble at the station.

surely they'll just let us all out onto the street at the same time?
  • Options

I presume there's also zero chance of being let out at the full time whistle (irrespective of the score) if there's no trains/walkway

Maybe they will be more tolerant this time.
    Considering that they don't have to worry about overcrowding on platforms & trains.

• Options

wasnt we held back last time because of potential congestion/trouble at the station.

after weve just won 3-0, i doubt it.
  • Options

mrbligh said:

don't worry SLL, it'll never happen

I never thought I'd see us at Wembley, in the FA Cup Final, in the UEFA Cup or win a Wembley final either....so never say never!

Plus we have been in the top flight for two glorious years....

Where have I heard that before? :

http://youtu.be/RjkwtigW5oY
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The game itself, form is about as important as how quickly we've shifted these tickets! All depends on the players on the day, could easily turn into a 2010 repeat, or we could turn up and win comfortably!

Scared of the lack of walkways, train stations closing and 16 year old cut throat gestures? Not in the slightest.
    Scared of another spanking? extremely.
  • Options
    Just brought 2 tickets for the lower tier. That is for Red Card holders with away purchase history. They seem to have some left still.
  • Options

I'd think you'd be kept in. Even longer if you've won. We're scum remember, so 3600 Charlton rubbing our noses in it down Ilderton Road will inevitably lead to a few clashes.
  • Options
    Come on charlton lets snap up these extra tickets and get behind the team when we get over there.you never know in football what might happen we might even get a result
  • Options
    If we win, they can keep me in that stand as long as they like.
  • Options

this

• Options
    I'm not even thinking about getting a result. But I really want my step-son to experience the atmosphere (until we let a goal in).
  • Options

I'd be happy to wait till 2013/14
  • Options
    edited November 2012

• Options
    To all the fans who haven't brought a ticket yet imagine we won and you couldn't b bothered or bottled it due to millwalls reputation I know how bad I felt when we got stuffed last time didn't go up 4 second half what a feeling it will b if we beat them you don't want 2 miss that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lets face it, what we want at game like this is out of our control (ie. plod) surely the one thing that us and the spanners can agree on?

winning would make being held back for an hour or whatever after the game a LOT more easier to take, my joy will last right through christmas with a result there, specially as we got a spanner round the table for xmas day!
  • Options

To all the fans who haven't brought a ticket yet imagine we won and you couldn't b bothered or bottled it due to millwalls reputation I know how bad I felt when we got stuffed last time didn't go up 4 second half what a feeling it will b if we beat them you don't want 2 miss that.

we got two home games before and a few people get paid end of month. calm down, it will sell.
  • Options

I'd think you'd be kept in. Even longer if you've won. We're scum remember, so 3600 Charlton rubbing our noses in it down Ilderton Road will inevitably lead to a few clashes.
    we'll be alright sparrows, bunny said so.
  • Options

The Walpole was better, two screens, decent beer & thai food on the cheap.

Now going to be turned into some arty hotel or something.

The Waldorf, New Cross?

• Options
    I am desperate to go but I have no money and no one to go with! I will have to keep my eyes peeled for spares (as I am sure it will sell out) and hope I can raise the cash.
    I will be gutted if I miss it :(
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    EastStand said:

I am desperate to go but I have no money and no one to go with! I will have to keep my eyes peeled for spares (as I am sure it will sell out) and hope I can raise the cash.
    I will be gutted if I miss it :(

have you tried the beans on toast diet and breaking into your overdraft east?
  • Options
    What have you got that you can sell on eBay?

;o)
  • Options
    We should all have a whip round for East.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

What have you got that you can sell on eBay?

;o)

funny you say that oggy as thats what im doing now to clear my overdraft, ha!
  • Options
    Do people buy 2nd hand tins of beans on ebay?