Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1st December tickets (20/11 - 415 left)

Comments

• Options
    Close, Wonderwoman.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Plaaayer said:

Had a bad afternoon Bunny?

That time of the month.
    A silly billy is a silly billy anytime of the month, mate.
  • Options
    Are you not allowed to swear on here??
  • Options
    No more of the ridiculous and pointless language or you'll be getting boiled.
  • Options
    http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=100340&start=1

Had to laugh at the idiot that said this "I didn't think Charlton actually had 3000 fans".

Obviously hasn't noticed that his side get the 3rd lowest crowds in the entire division.

• Options
    Bunny said:

Fuck me mate. Have just shat meself. Don't think I'll go now. Thanks for the heads up - close one.

Try it then brave lad. See what happens. You'd get your head caved in at most grounds you donkey...nothing to do with us being 'well ard'.

Can I get a 'whoosh' ???
  • Options

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=100340&start=1

Had to laugh at the idiot that said this "I didn't think Charlton actually had 3000 fans".

Obviously hasn't noticed that his side get the 3rd lowest crowds in the entire division.

It's funny...but a lot of Millwall fans do think of Charlton as a small club that has simply bribed people from places likes, erm, Sidcup to go!
  • Options

Bunny said:

Fuck me mate. Have just shat meself. Don't think I'll go now. Thanks for the heads up - close one.

Try it then brave lad. See what happens. You'd get your head caved in at most grounds you donkey...nothing to do with us being 'well ard'.

Can I get a 'whoosh' ???
    The silly Billy means it! That was my silly Billy btw as you're not allowed to swear on here.
  • Options
    I don't think we held their relatives captive or anything like that.
  • Options
    WSS said:

No more of the ridiculous and pointless language or you'll be getting boiled.

Ridiculous? Pointless? It's a very good Anglo-Saxon word & was very appropriate in that instance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:

That's blackmail, not bribery.
  • Options

Not very inventive are they?
  • Options
    Bunny said:

WSS said:

"Come to Charlton and you won't have to put up with being a Millsmall silly billy!"

I reckon.
  • Options
    I was half expecting their comments to be written in crayon
  • Options

Bunny said:

WSS said:

"Come to Charlton and you won't have to put up with being a Millsmall silly billy!"

I reckon.
    That's not bad...but wouldn't much sense in Gillingham. Surely?

• Options
    Where you see Millsmall, read Gillingham. :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Good news.

Hope we do sell the rest, would be a bit embarrassing if we didn't.
  • Options
    You're starting to sound like one of those Palace wallys.
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Good news.

Why ?
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Gazcafc81 said:

Good news.

Why ?
    We would get untold stick if we couldn't sell the extra 600.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I was half expecting their comments to be written in crayon

They ate all the crayons...
  • Options
    With 2 home games to go, the tickets will sell.
  • Options
    Bunny said:

It's funny...but a lot of Millwall fans do think of Charlton as a small club that has simply bribed people from places likes, erm, Sidcup to go!
    Ha!
  • Options
    Millwall are punching weigh above their weight , they really should be in League 2 , i can't believe we've sank so low as to actually be playing them, its like the relatives that you don't see very often , weddings and funerals perhaps, but you have to tolerate them and their funny ways.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Bunny said:

Sidcup is a Charlton area, always has been.

I think you'll find a lot of Millwall have moved to Charlton areas to get away from what are now "The Dumps" i.e Old Kent Road/Bermondsey and Deptford.
  • Options
    Bribed? The fans are paying the club, not the other way round. Keep up lads.
  • Options
    The final tickets would sell easy if they were open to all red card members.
  • Options
    Aren't they on sale to red card holder with a purchase in the last 5 years?
  • Options

Didn't Groucho78 use to post on here?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    reeferlion wrote:

"dont take it for granted we will beat them, they have hit a good bit of form, fucking thrashed cardiff, so i hope the team realise they will need to be well up for it, fucking danny haynes, chances are he will come back and haunt us, c**t"

At least one of them has a brain! ;)