Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Froch vs Mack

13»

Comments

• Options
    I think the early right from mack has done a bit of damage Froch keeps touching his chin and jaw

But then that last flurry Froch is evil
  • Options
    Game over
  • Options
    Ooooooooouch. Broken ribs there methinks. Froch is a beast.
  • Options
    Evil body shot, definite rib(s) gone. Awesome power from Froch! Job done again.
  • Options
    Deverstating body shots Carl Froch gets tougher and harder more vicious in every fight

Lesson to anyone who wants to fight him don't trash talk don't question his ability

Apparently mack said the same as nolly that Froch didn't fancy the Calzaghe fight and ducked it

Eddie go get Kessler have it at a huge venue or at forests ground and let's have it
  • Options
    Bloody hell - that geezer's ribcage X-ray will look like a bag of twiglets. Brutal.
  • Options

Bloody hell - that geezer's ribcage X-ray will look like a bag of twiglets. Brutal.

:- ))))))
  • Options
    The fake Calzaghe

To call him that before you fight him fucking suicide
  • Options
    Bute Kessler ward

First two yes ward no
  • Options
    Mean, Mack offered nothing and he is no mug fighter

I think the lighting and sound technician might be looking for a new job on Monday!

Very brutal punching display, I like the way he now springs and jumps onto people now

Used Mack as a punchbag, very hopeful to talk about beating Andre Ward just yet but at home and in form it's not impossible
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You have a way with words Leroy ;)
  • Options
    Ward will spoil mate like he did out there not convinced Froch can beat someone like that on the inside like you say he has added a spring to his attacks it's timed and not wasteful with one aim to KO u

Bute looked the shadow of himself last week the fight out there will be the same

Kessler he will be so pumped to take him out and leave nothing to chance

But ward has his number I won't say he is a greater fighter just not suited to Froch he won't get the body shots in because of wards elbows covering and won't have the space to take his nutt off wards chin will be on frochs chest

If he fights him it will be his last fight I reckon
  • Options
    Put it like this, I've watched the last 7 Andre Ward fights and he has a style and it works. Carl Froch has a style that I agree is not suited to Ward, and to my mind Ward nearly stopped Carl last December, like I say if Andre Ward has an off day and Carl Froch just does what he has done the last two fights he will win but I wouldn't put anything valuable on that happening! Stevenson is looking like the main man for either Froch or ward now. If I was george groves I would be looking to fight everyone except Froch or Ward!!

All my waffle said I would love to see him and Kessler in a ring together again
  • Options
    Groves vs Bute that would appeal to both

Groves is miles away from ward and Froch
  • Options
    Not that far mate, not in career terms. In ability and experience yes but he's going to run out of step up opponents soon.

• Options
    Froch will fight Kessler

Kessler will not duck that fight huge pay day at the end of his career against a man he beat

It's the Bute fight that's in te way

• Options
    Bute would be an idiot to fight Froch again. Found out horribly last time, and Froch looked just as good tonight. Froch would bang Kessler out, but I agree - Kessler will want the fight because he's at the end now and will want the cash.
  • Options
    He beats Kessler IMO green had Kessler in trouble before Kessler koed him, love to see Magee give Kessler a go , to me Magee is one of the most honest fighters in the game who has it the hard way. Froch hitting in combos has made him a force he has improved with age and in Nottingham he could give ward a go perhaps at the same time doubtful
  • Options
    Will Freddie Flintoff be able to get down to Froch's weight?
  • Options
    nolly said:

He beats Kessler IMO green had Kessler in trouble before Kessler koed him, love to see Magee give Kessler a go , to me Magee is one of the most honest fighters in the game who has it the hard way. Froch hitting in combos has made him a force he has improved with age and in Nottingham he could give ward a go perhaps at the same time doubtful

Fair shout on Brian Magee, fights everyone and never gets a homer. Decent fighter too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Will Freddie Flintoff be able to get down to Froch's weight?

If you chopped a couple of limbs off
  • Options
    Try firstrowsports.eu
  • Options
    Try firstrowsports.eu