Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ugandan Affairs - If only this was a joke.

13»

Comments

• Options

nolly said:

Terrible situation you can by all means through your own faith not be comfortable with homosexuality I'm not

That's the thing though Nolly. Human rights dictate that just because you might not be 'comfortable' with it through your faith, doesn't give you the right to pass judgement on it in a pathetic attempt to curry favour with nutcases of a similar mind. Personally, I find all religions ludicrous, whether they're based on blokes getting nailed to crosses, infallible teachings that are anything but, or a pair of magic pants. I also think ugg boots are offensive. The difference here is, I'm not advocating burning people alive for wearing ugg boots.
    What about crocs?
  • Options

nolly said:

Terrible situation you can by all means through your own faith not be comfortable with homosexuality I'm not

That's the thing though Nolly. Human rights dictate that just because you might not be 'comfortable' with it through your faith, doesn't give you the right to pass judgement on it in a pathetic attempt to curry favour with nutcases of a similar mind. Personally, I find all religions ludicrous, whether they're based on blokes getting nailed to crosses, infallible teachings that are anything but, or a pair of magic pants. I also think ugg boots are offensive. The difference here is, I'm not advocating burning people alive for wearing ugg boots.
    What about crocs?
    They can fucking do one 'n all
  • Options
    They also do this thing called anal licking
  • Options
    I don't think I'd let a croc lick my bum.
  • Options
    I bet they wish that Uganda was more like Iran. There's no gays there at all, according to President I'madinnerjacket.
    Not one. Because if you make them illegal, they all seem to disappear into thin air...probably with a 'poof', no doubt!

I'm glad that many governments put severe pressure on the Ugandans to shelve this backward idea. I think they should only be given aid money if they promise to have a big concert headlined by Erasure live on primetime TV and change the colours of their flag to pink and, erm, pink. That'll learn'em!
  • Options

nolly said:

*Phew*
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

nolly said:

*Phew*
    Uggwearer?

• Options

Plaaayer said:

nolly said:

*Phew*
    Uggwearer?

No, gay.
  • Options
    Both