Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DOG- Have you got one

If so what you got.

Me

Jack Russell - fiery little madam will chase anything that moves especially squirrells - she hates them with a passion.

Comments

• Options
    I've been out with a few
  • Options
    i knew someone would come up with that.

ain't we all rothers
  • Options
    it is a fact that a dog's character is EXACTLY the same as its owner's, for example if Chirpy had a dog it could only be a staffordshire terrier
  • Options
    This is Marmaduke - He's a Terrier x Springer
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    awww he looks lovely and friendly!

i haven't got a dog. have wanted one since i was little but never got one :-(
  • Options
    He's a right little bugger!! But he's never messed in the house or chewed anything. The kids pull him around and tease him and he's never once risen to the bait. We've had him for nearly 2 years now. He's from a rescue centre in Richmond, he was due to be put down the day after we got him. He's our first family dog....He's great!!
  • Options
    My boy terrorises my jack and she is as good as gold - she's just a nightmare with squirrels and foxes.
  • Options
    how do you look after em if you (and your partner) work?
  • Options
    Got 2 newfoundlands
  • Options
    The Duke is the same. He chases cats, birds and squirrels...Never managed to actually get one yet though, thank god.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]how do you look after em if you (and your partner) work?

I work full time but the wife is part time. She's gone for about 4 hours max 3 days a week and the dog has the run of the house apart from the bedrooms.
  • Options
    I have a one year old Border Collie called Bert.

Extremely intelligent, super temperment - but like most Border Collies prone to chew.

Me and my partner work but we are lucky as my parents are local and pop in a couple of times a day. If they aren't around then I employ a dog walker - otherwise I would have no house left.
  • Options
    Hello Mister I am Bert - chuck me a biscuit
  • Options
    Bert is a quality mut 1905. Look forward to you bringing him along to the cricket when we start.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Got 2 newfoundlands[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_59097 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]

Shag - I bet they take a bit of looking after!! And i reckon they could give me a run for my money on the burger eating front!!
  • Options
    No, dont doo pets! Dont like hair!
  • Options
    Stone - Hopefully he will piss up Robs leg again!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]how do you look after em if you (and your partner) work?[/quote]

Wife only does 2 days a week and is 5 minutes away.

Shag - fooking hell they are massive

1905- Beautiful dog
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]how do you look after em if you (and your partner) work?

Wife only does 2 days a week and is 5 minutes away.

Shag - fooking hell they are massive

1905- Beautiful dog

Cheers Ledge, The Duke feels really left out now....I know he's a mix, but please be nice!!
  • Options
    sorry mate he's a cracker as well.

i just love all dogs apart from alsatians - devil dog's them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am this week House & Doggy sitting two pups an Alsation called Ralphy & an Alsation crossed with Labrador called Mason. They have in the first three days destroyed half a store room, dug up half of the back garden, destroyed a sack of spuds. They pee on the conservatory floor & jump up at you when they are plastered in mud. They are however a pair of treasures & really really friendly.
  • Options
    Got the king of all dogs(according to my wife!)
    A Westie named Hamish, little H is a year old and thinks he is the boss of the local park.
    can't post a photo as i havent got a clue how to do it!!
    Anyone out there who can help?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Got 2 newfoundlands[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_59097 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]

Shag - I bet they take a bit of looking after!! And i reckon they could give me a run for my money on the burger eating front!!

They eat about 12 tins a day between them plus mixer , biscuits and my dinner if I leave it on the side .

The black one , roxy , is a loon though , has not grown out of being a puppy .

They're gentle giants Arf , so docile . My daughter torments them and they dont bat an eyelid
  • Options
    oh i don't doubt they are mate just thinking how big they are. good god need a luton to drive them around LOL.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]oh i don't doubt they are mate just thinking how big they are. good god need a luton to drive them around LOL.

They're about 9 stone each .

We did have to buy a new motor mate !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]sorry mate he's a cracker as well.

i just love all dogs apart from alsatians - devil dog's them

We had an Alsatian when I was a boy and it was the most wonderful companion that I could imagine- intelligent, loving and protective. What more could you ask?

Work prevents me owning a dog at present, but I would love a Pointer or a Viszla
  • Options
    Had a Border Collie cross who died a 3 years ago aged 17

She was a complete nutter in the friendliest way. Acted like a puppy until she was about 8
  • Options
    shouldn't alsations be referred to as german shepherds?
  • Options
    We got a blue staff,got him during World Cup and kids called him Becks,that was before I bought my 5yr old season ticket other wise he would now be called Bent and we couldn't have that for a staff.He is a top dog,great with kids,a pansie with other dogs (runs away from Yorkshire Terriers).Not like the sterotype everyone thinks.I love at the end of a day at work takin him out for a hour or so,or indeed after we have been stuffed as I find it very theraputic (i couldn't be boverred to do spell check so if its wrong sod it).
  • Options
    Introducing ALf...Fav player Matt Holland