Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

millwall pre match

Comments

• Options
    You've forgotten the lidl bag - nobody would ever hit anybody witha lidl bag surely?
  • Options
    Think i should have room in my draw string bag if anyone wants in. Only got my Total 90 astros in there.
  • Options
    maybe we can have a game after with them in the car park? - be like christmas day 1914 - i'll have my full kit on anyway and a choice of footwear and sports hydration products.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Ive just called the ticket office to reserve my seat for the ticket I bought last week. Gave them the right block and exact seat number and they've just told me that seat has already been sold!!!!!!

Unbelievable. I've got the feckin ticket in my hand looking it and they are telling me it's already been sold. Had to buy another one just now and so will call up early doors tomorrow and reserve the seat.

Mugs.
  • Options
    Will there be somewhere that I can safely do the worm?
  • Options
    anyone know what way we are kicking first half?
  • Options
    I'd recommend slippers so when we're 3 down with 20 minutes to go you can sneak out without anyone noticing
  • Options
    Anyone know what can of lock they have on the gates, I was thinking of bringing my skeleton key incase we get locked in again.
  • Options
    As long as it ain't one of them self locking gates that you can't get back through.... or do they have emergency 'get back in' doors from the car park with push bars and everything?
  • Options

anyone know what way we are kicking first half?

lol i remember that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Plaaayer said:

What shoes should I wear?

I'm hearing the ground is going to be frosty so I'm thinking of wearing my mountain boots? But then I'm thinking about that walk from the station and I know it's going to be quite a way so should I wear hiking shoes?

Then all I can think about is how cold it's going to be so might just go with my usual Uggs and to bring my running shoes in my duffel bag for after the game.

All advice welcome.

Blend in with the locals and go bare foot.
    PMSL
  • Options
    anyone know if we can get outside at half time to have a quick smoke?
  • Options
    Will be drinking in the Antigallican from 11.30AM before cabbing it over to The Den.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Plaaayer said:

I'm hearing the ground is going to be frosty so I'm thinking of wearing my mountain boots? But then I'm thinking about that walk from the station and I know it's going to be quite a way so should I wear hiking shoes?

Then all I can think about is how cold it's going to be so might just go with my usual Uggs and to bring my running shoes in my duffel bag for after the game.

All advice welcome.

PMSL
    Surely if you wanted to blend in with the locals you would wear a pastel shade Nicklesons polo top, some grey trackie bottoms with the arse hanging down so far it looks like you've shit yourself and shoes without socks?
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Im o/s the ground now Off it if you fancy a pre-game livener, theres no wall anywhere, I am taking liberties, some ne'er-do-well asked me the time to check out if I was an away fan but I think I carried it off despite being three miles from home...

I am so very excited about tomorrow, a beer in the Market @ London Bridge, cab to Arments Pie & Mash shop and then in the ground for 2:30 so I can claim my unreserved seat..c'mon

Good lad. I was down there last night scouting the area and stashing some tools/cans around the place "just in case".

Quiet as the grave it was, apart from the little Bulgarian firm ringing cars under the arches and some random loon walking around the place with drool all down him, one shoe on and shit all over his jeans shouting something about "I've had a pint of beer and I'm looking for some eels", or something like that. I didn't realise Bob Crowe lived so close to the ground.
  • Options
    There won't be any trouble. Millwall will be rolling out the red carpet for the visit of South London's biggest club. John Berylson has already stated that he is grateful we are in the same division so they can at least get one sell out crowd this season.
  • Options
    Is Theo the dragon still there?
  • Options

I think he now has enough money to be a Charlton fan.
  • Options

I think he now has enough money to be a Charlton fan.
    lol
  • Options
    Off_it said:

stonemuse said:

Plaaayer said:

All advice welcome.

PMSL
    Surely if you wanted to blend in with the locals you would wear a pastel shade Nicklesons polo top, some grey trackie bottoms with the arse hanging down so far it looks like you've shit yourself and shoes without socks?
    That's Dartford ain't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm still laughing at the mightly Millwall getting turned over by Luton
  • Options
    but there will be a whole load of mitigating circumstances PL54 - wrong time of day, wrong place, wrong age, wrong clobber, detected, undetected, not wrapped up, too wrapped up, bubble wrapped, wrong selotape and too much pink ribbon
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I'm still laughing at the mightly Millwall getting turned over by Luton

Not really any lads in the pub, not that Luton were to know that. They got what they came for though on Ilderton Road as Millwall caught up with them. Video is on youtube showing some of it.
  • Options
    told you
  • Options
    Luton got a hiding the black bloke took most of it
  • Options
    any snowballs involved?
  • Options
    Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, QPR, Fulham, Millwall, Charlton and Palace all playing in London tomorrow.

Interesting..
  • Options
    nolly said:

Luton got a hiding the black bloke took most of it

To be fair I think that was because he was the one more willing to have a go, he went to scarper & a copper clotheslined him. The rest of them were trying to melt into the metal fence.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Didn't Millwall have a go at in Luton town centre a couple of years before that, when the game got postponed? Don't blame them really, I hate that place.

Anyone know if The Lib's open before the match tomorrow?
  • Options

anyone know if we can get outside at half time to have a quick smoke?

I've been to a few homes games at the den with mates and they open the gates at half time and cordon off a bit off the car park for smokers. They may do this for home fans too. People smoke in their seats at Millwall, so i'm pretty sure us wheezy lunged ones will be able to squeeze in a gasper or two one way or another.