Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weather Today. Will The Valley pitch remain playable ?

Going to start raining before dawn and not stop until late on Saturday. An inch of rain is expected for London. Hope the pitch can cope given the rain we have already had over the past few days.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, they'll just put the covers on won't they?
  • Options
    Can't see Paddy getting caught on the hop, the forecast has been less than brilliant for a while, there'll be a contingency I am sure.
  • Options
    As long as the performance is better than the Hull game. The lads don't seem to know what to do in the rain!
  • Options
    Is there any chance it might get called off?
  • Options
    please say no. I wait all week for saturday @ 3pm
  • Options
    An inch? An inch of rain? Is that a lot?
  • Options
    Think we'll be fine, but could be an interesting afternoon for the Carlisle fans on the open terrace at Yeovil. Still, not far to go home if it gets abandoned.
  • Options

Think we'll be fine, but could be an interesting afternoon for the Carlisle fans on the open terrace at Yeovil. Still, not far to go home if it gets abandoned.

Speak for yourself!
  • Options

Speak for yourself!
    The Carlisle fans...
  • Options

Speak for yourself!
    The Carlisle fans...
    Doh! I see what you mean.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

whatever the weather is tomorrow, it wont come close to what we experienced that afternoon !!!

• Options
    It's not the wrong type of snow for gods sake only a spot of rain forcast!
  • Options
    Defo 4hr journey/£30 travel here, better not get called off!!!!
  • Options
    There is absolutely no reason to think it will get called off. Some people are just bored.
  • Options

whatever the weather is tomorrow, it wont come close to what we experienced that afternoon !!!

Whenever it pisses down my response is always "it's only a shower compared to when I was at Yeovil"
  • Options
    I was at Yeovil too, next level rain
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

Monsoon like .

• Options

mrbligh said:

Monsoon like .

Some bloke on the coach had to buy a Yeovil kit from the club shop to change into

Still can't get over seeing mostly every bloke trying to fit into the toilets at h/t
  • Options
    'Yeovil in the rain' was a different level. Have never experienced anything like that in my life, and don't think I will again - at least in this country.

One bloke went to take a bite of his burger, and the bun flew out of his hand!
  • Options
    Not sure about the rain, can't see if its raining because of the fog!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ....og sorry about the f in fog.
  • Options
    Yeovil was definitely one of those 'We were there' memories! Never known anything like it and we had waterproof coats and leggings! It still ran down the back of my neck with the hood up!
  • Options
    Yeovil was incredible. Could barely see the other end of the ground. The direction of the wind was the worst thing - Straight in our faces!
  • Options
    It will be fine...............as long as A.Durso is not the ref today!
  • Options
    Wot rain??
  • Options
    Anoraks at the ready!
  • Options
    Randomly got talking about that game with a fellow fan in a Buenos Aires hostel a couple of years ago, surreal. The thing I always mention is that their keeper took a goal kick and it went for a corner.
  • Options
    Absolutely tipping it down in SE9.

Ground is already soaked. 4.5 hours till kick off. Might have a problem to be honest.
  • Options
    does anyone know what time the pitch inspection is usually at?