Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath v Peterborough Utd|27 November 2012| Preview, Views, News and Team Line Ups

Comments

• Options
    Back to winning ways please, then push on for Smallwall.
  • Options
    a tense 2-1 win, I'd go with henry's team if all fit, Stephens still didn't do enough for me on Sat and I'd like to see Jackson in the middle with Frimpong.

another of those horrible game though and I'm pretty certain we'll concede first..
  • Options

Stephens over Jacko for me too. 2-1 to the Addicks, Hulse to grab another goal at home.

and me BUT CP would not drop his captain
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Stephens over Jacko for me too. 2-1 to the Addicks, Hulse to grab another goal at home.

Not normally LA but he may want to give him a breather and have him rested to lead the troops in the big one on Saturday.
  • Options
    Deadred said:

Not normally LA but he may want to give him a breather and have him rested to lead the troops in the big one on Saturday.
    CP strongly hinted that he may well "freshen up" the team for tomorrow night.
    No doubt we'll see 2 or 3 changes.

Also, didn't Hamer Tweet yesterday that he had a bit of a deadleg?
    Might see David Button given a game.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    2-0 to a Peterborough battling for survival. Usual uncertain-at-home performance from the boys in red.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Pritchard has got two assists in our last two home games from right mid but people still want Green...
  • Options
    too much distraction with next saturday, and with the added problem that we are hopeless at home, I'm going for a 1-3 defeat.
  • Options
    I think Posh are better than their position and have the capacity to surprise, but seem to have a soft underbelly when things go against them so we have to ensure things go against them. 2-0
  • Options
    Jackson Pritchard and Frimpong would be decisive and at present are the more creative three. Stephens does well only when playing in a more forward position. kerkar needs to be further up the field ; definitely keep hulse on the pitch and yes fuller to start too; you can always sub him later if we are winning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2012
    COME ON YOU HADDOCK AND CHIP LOVERS!!!

as with most night games it will be a chip based shop bought dinner for me, if i can buy myself a saveloy treat (or two) to go with it after the match then that would be well 'gAcK' my new word for good/sweet/the nuts ect...

3-1 haddocks, highlight will be a gAcK header from the bull frog!
  • Options
    3-1 to the Addicks
  • Options

too much distraction with next saturday, and with the added problem that we are hopeless at home, I'm going for a 1-3 defeat.

If you believe SCP, Golfie, the focus is on the Peterborough match.
    As it should be.

At this stage, it's only us fans who've got an eye on Saturday's match - not the manager, not the team.

• Options
    Any news regarding Wilson? We could do with his energy and penetration.
  • Options
    2-0 win
  • Options
    This match is just as important as the Millwall match.

Think we'll win 2-1
  • Options
    Should be three points,but late goal eases nerves, 3-1
  • Options
    I have an overconfident worry about this match. A few weeks ago this was the only match I could see us winning. Win this and we can look fwd to visiting the foul mouthed unwashed with confidence. Thats the plan but unless we get an early two goal cushion I can see it going wrong a la Barnsley. Posh to prevail 1-0.
  • Options
    As long as we have a left back and the upper North keeps going throughout the first 25 minutes we will squash them!!!
    C'mon lads Frimpong, Hulse/Yann, Fuller, Stephens - this is a team in the making...
    Looked it up and we need two wins in three to keep pace with Reading
  • Options
    5-3 win to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    -----------Hamer
    Solly Morro Cort Seabourne
    --Pritch Frimpong Jacko
    ------------Yann
    ------Haynes Fuller
  • Options
    Don't think it will be as easy as there position suggests. May even go 1 down but eventually win 2-1
  • Options

If we're lacking pace without Haynes why aren't Waggy or Cook at least on the bench?

Cos they are not very good maybe? :-)

• Options
    2-2. The confusing season continues. We expect to win this one but quickly go two nil down. We fight back for the draw but are unsure whether we've gained a point or dropped two.
  • Options
    I expect a tough contest with the Posh who will see us as one of their 'easier' games given our less than impressive home record. But saying that if we do get a proper balance back with Seaborne returning and with the added steel and quality in the middle from Frimpong we should have enough to take this 2-0 after a lot of frustration first.
  • Options

I think Posh are better than their position and have the capacity to surprise, but seem to have a soft underbelly when things go against them so we have to ensure things go against them. 2-0

Posh are capable of the odd good performance when it all goes for them but they are a poor side with internal problems, they have have a bit of a drink culture among a good number of the squad which they are now addessing after the recent episode but it is deeper than recent events. They are a League 1 team at best with the odd exception. If we get at them from the start and play with the energy and belief we should beat them comfortably, i will be very disappointed if we don't.
  • Options
    1-2
  • Options
    I know I get hammered for being pessimistic sometimes, but what I will say is that I strangely expect us to win the harder games more than games like this. You just know that in typical CAFC style, we will all rock up in the freezing cold tonight with the crowd expecting an easy win and we will lose 0-1.
  • Options
    I expect a bit of a reaction from the team after last Saturdays very damp squib performance. Won't be a walkover by any stretch but I'm expecting 2 - 0 to the Addicks and renewed hope that Saturday can bring us an early Christmas present, which of course it won't.
  • Options
    We will win 3-1

Kerkar will be at left back again, hopefully Kermo or Haynes ahead of Hulse for me

Dont understand how you thought Green was ineffective?? when he came on he took on a few players, put in a good ball and one which was in the danger zone. I agree he probably isnt a starter but to say he was ineffective is a bit blinded In my opinion