Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rob Hulse

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hulse is like a more soooped up better version of Paul Hayes
    in any other match but millwall at this moment in time i'd want Haynes and Hulse but millwall is a place for proper men and that would be Yann and Fuller even if their half fit
  • Options
    He's done well for us. I can't see Redknapp wanting him back at the oops (a daisy). Hulse was a Warnock signing and has played for him at the Blades. I'm surprised that Warnock has not tried to get him for Leeds on loan.
  • Options

He's done well for us. I can't see Redknapp wanting him back at the oops (a daisy). Hulse was a Warnock signing and has played for him at the Blades. I'm surprised that Warnock has not tried to get him for Leeds on loan.

He still might, Leeds are in a right mess this season, am very surprised as I thought Warnock would have them right up there.
  • Options
    Good honest player not just here for the ride.
    Always in the right place just needs a couple more games n will be deadly
  • Options
    I think hulse should be our off the bench man, we should utilise bep and kermy's partnership.

haynes and fuller are likely to miss the game reading the News Hopper's preview.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Since Hulse came into the team we have have scored and created more chances in games and we have shot up the table. Thought it was strange he was dropped for a not fully fit Kermit yesterday.

The results are as much to do with the fact we've let in just the one goal in the last four matches (and that was a pen).

...and the improved defensive record is as much a fact that when Hulse and Haynes have played we've had much better outlets to take the pressure off.

Last night Fuller and Kerm weren't holding the ball up or running the channels as well as H&H do - hence Peterborough had a lot of chances and possession. Think Millwall will punish us for that on Saturday, so I'd go with Hulse and Haynes if fit.

Spot on.
  • Options

I think he is the sort of player harry would want back as a hold up man might be wrong

Can't see that, Hulse is decent at CCC level but not good enough any more for the Premiership - certainly not going to keep you up when you have 5 points by December.
    QPR only have three strikers registered in their 25, and two of them are injured until mid-Feb at the earliest. I imagine Harry will bring players in, and he was very conciliatory towards Darren Bent in the week so he might be one, but I'd not be surprised if he was recalled given their lack of bodies up front.
  • Options
    I think Hulse was very unfortunate to be dropped against Peterborough and suspect he was rested rather than dropped. I think the same applies to Stephens - we shall see tomorrow no doubt. Sir Chris knows the games come thick and fast and the importance of using your squad.
  • Options
    If Hulse wasn't named in QPR's current 25 squad, I doubt there is much point in them recalling him before his loan ends on January 1st.

In the transfer window, 'Arry is going to splash the cash and bring in new strikers, nailed on.

So still no room for Hulse at QPR. He'll be made available for loan again, but there will be competition from other clubs impressed with his performances for Charlton.

But if Hulse likes it here (all indications from player and management that this is so), then we could have 1st dibs on him extending his loan for the rest of the season.