Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reserved seats or not ?

Comments

• Options
    I'm with my son in the front row should I avoid it so we can both stand?
  • Options
    Stu wall was in a league of his own. Wondering why his seat had been sold to.. erm... him

Not doubting you though. With over 3000 away fans I can't really see your stewards making sure everyone is in there correct seat
  • Options
    kodfish said:

Yes, unless you're bottom tier.

• Options
    Who cares
    Let's just have one big bundle?
  • Options
    Some people are so anal
  • Options
    Oi, Bunny, nooo!
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Oi, Bunny, nooo!

That made me laugh out loud.
  • Options
    Have my ticket in front of me. Nowhere does it say anything that implies unreserved seating. On the back is a stadium diagram - next to Cold Blow Lane Stand it says unreserved seating, but it doesn't say that next to North Stand Visiting Supporters. Why would they issue tickets with seat numbers if it's unreserved? Recipe for confusion, and arguments.
  • Options
    Bloody hell just sit in your seat number that's what it's on the ticket for
  • Options
    Told you going to be a big bundle?
    Any way at a sort of do and the cock of a dj has just played " I'm forever blowing bubbles" n " blue is the colour" can't get any worse can it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Have my ticket in front of me. Nowhere does it say anything that implies unreserved seating. On the back is a stadium diagram - next to Cold Blow Lane Stand it says unreserved seating, but it doesn't say that next to North Stand Visiting Supporters. Why would they issue tickets with seat numbers if it's unreserved? Recipe for confusion, and arguments.

Not a piss take - genuine question...don't you just sit anywhere at away games anyway? First come, first served and all that.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Bunny said:

MrLargo said:

Not a piss take - genuine question...don't you just sit anywhere at away games anyway? First come, first served and all that.

Course we do you pratt - Upper is sold out - few questions regarding the situation which you fail miserably to address - then you bang on about your stu - wall
  • Options
    Knowing the amount of lads I do who will be in the lower, i'm pretty sure everyone will stand down there, like last time.
  • Options
    sunbury is charltons stuwall - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thats made my year!
  • Options
    Aren't all away games unreserved?
  • Options

Aren't all away games unreserved?

No. Most tickets have allocated seat numbers etc but it's always worth checking with stewards whether it is a case of sitting in your seat or sitting where you like.

Pros and cons to both...The former is essential IMHO when the away end is a sell out - the only way for fans to sit with those they've travelled with/bought tickets next to.

The latter is OK when there are plenty of empty seats - allows the singers/standing fans/drummer to move to the back of the section & for others to have some leeway to move for various reasons.
  • Options
    Saturday will be a melee with everyone sitting where they want but those who want their seat won't be able to have it and won't get to sit with friends and family they intended to. Arguments will abound but will be forgotten when we beat Nilsmall and we all go barmy and end up hugging the person next to us.

Why people can't use there intended seat is beyond me. Then again I blame the Club, if we had taken less of an allocation it would have given us more space to spread out ;-)
  • Options

kodfish said:

Yes, unless you're bottom tier.

Top tier but my son prefers to stand
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

My son went in the Leicester end for the game against millwall last year with his friend and it was unreserved
  • Options
    There seems to be an awful lot of tension on here about where we're sitting and how we're getting there.Chill out.
    Hope some of you scaredy cats are not going to rain this off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's an away game, sit where you like, as it always should be like. Singers at the back, those who want to stand at the back, those who wanna sit & watch the game down the front.

It's pretty simple.
  • Options
    I'm not even going and it's making me a bit anxious.
  • Options

I was wondering when you were going to comment! ;-)
  • Options
    I'm not one to side with Bunny, but i do think the Millwall way of 'sit where you want' is better.

This way you won't have grumpy middle-aged men perfectly capable of standing for 90 minutes complaining about the rows in front not sitting down, and neither will you have the entire Row A on their feet with the rows behind them moaning about them standing.

Go where you want, and then don't complain about where you're sitting after.
  • Options
    i have a ticket for the lower tier but would love to go in the upper as I'm sure the atmosphere gonna be a lot better there.

are you able to just move to the upper if you have a lower ticket?
  • Options

It's an away game, sit where you like, as it always should be like. Singers at the back, those who want to stand at the back, those who wanna sit & watch the game down the front.

It's pretty simple.

Is there anywhere to safely leave my flask, blanket and copy of Bradshaws?
  • Options

I was wondering when you were going to comment! ;-)
    I'm the man in the pub that buts into your conversation after half a pint.
  • Options

I'm not one to side with Bunny, but i do think the Millwall way of 'sit where you want' is better.

This way you won't have grumpy middle-aged men perfectly capable of standing for 90 minutes complaining about the rows in front not sitting down, and neither will you have the entire Row A on their feet with the rows behind them moaning about them standing.

Go where you want, and then don't complain about where you're sitting after.

Spot on. Its logical. If you want to sit go to the front, if you want to stand go to the back. Many an away atmosphere has been ruined by the whislte going and people wanting to sit down at the back.

• Options
    might swerve the front row - don't want to get carried away and end up diving into the lower tier like that cardiff fan - got things on Saturday night.
  • Options
    Get out of my seat.... please.