Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reserved seats or not ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    A serious question here, did most stand at Millwall last time? As it's Millwall i assumed 95% would stand.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

• Options
    I genuinely can't remember. Day is wiped from memory
  • Options

A serious question here, did most stand at Millwall last time? As it's Millwall i assumed 95% would stand.

yes
  • Options
    I wasn't there last time for the 4-0 as still player/managing my saturday side but one of my mates spent a lot of time standing up breaking their seats - he's normally ok but something happens to him when we go over there.
  • Options
    Was in the lower, everyone stood, I was at the front behind the goal and there was no complaints from people behind.
  • Options
    Yes was standing but that was by the gate trying to get out!
  • Options
    That game and Fulham are the only two I recall where the whole support stood in a seated stand.

The noise created at the last game is still the loudest I've heard in recent years (home support, that is)
  • Options
    Everywhere around me was sat down. I was to the left of the goal upper tier.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Was in the lower tier...stood all game and hopefully do the same tomorrow (when I'll be in the upper tier).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Upper tier right in the middle last time. Was stood up until the goals started flying in, then most people sat down dejected or buggered off downstairs hoping to leave!
    There will be problems tomorrow with overcrowding in certain areas, it's guaranteed. Everybody just approach it sensibly and don't bite the head off fellow fans and all will be fine.
  • Options
    I always remember @curb_it getting a little irate before a palace game a few years ago about "someone better not be in my seat as they will get what for." Me being a little worse for wear after a few beers ended up in the wrong row and guess who's seat I was in! Good luck to anyone tomorrow being in her seat!
  • Options
    It is annoying when you go to your seat and some one is standing there and you are like just piss off! or the best one is when people want a better seat and just join your row and stand next to you meaning you lose space which you have paid for.
  • Options

It is annoying when you go to your seat and some one is standing there and you are like just piss off! or the best one is when people want a better seat and just join your row and stand next to you meaning you lose space which you have paid for.

Are you being serious or is the joke going over my head?
  • Options
    Well I'm sure it's been said before, but if I was going on my own or with the lads a free for all is just fine .... But need to remember that a lot of fans travel with children and older folk so naturally need to sit or stand together .... Can't really see how this would cause any fellow supporter a problem especially as when I purchased my 6 seats its a lottery where they were but just so happen to be in the back, middle of the upper .... Which will be great and can't wait for the match and the pre match beers
  • Options

Are you being serious or is the joke going over my head?
    no honest mate, gone to a few away games with mates who support Liverpool and Arsenal and at one stage I had a bloke in the same seat so he just stood infront of me.
  • Options
    If there's seat numbers on the tickets, most people will sit in their designated seat.
  • Options
    It's always been unreserved seating regardless of seats block numbers being on the tickets , I personally believe it should always be unreserved seating obviously you have to sit in the right tier though
  • Options
    millwall wouldn't sit in their allocated seats coz they're absolutely mental....zzzzzzz
  • Options

I always remember @curb_it getting a little irate before a palace game a few years ago about "someone better not be in my seat as they will get what for." Me being a little worse for wear after a few beers ended up in the wrong row and guess who's seat I was in! Good luck to anyone tomorrow being in her seat!

You are kidding me?? Palace away the week night game? You've never mentioned that before? Have you? And how weird that I met you properly on the train away to millwall last time?

It's my sisters 50th tomorrow so am organising. Big chuffing mistake on the date.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

You are kidding me?? Palace away the week night game? You've never mentioned that before? Have you? And how weird that I met you properly on the train away to millwall last time?

It's my sisters 50th tomorrow so am organising. Big chuffing mistake on the date.

It wasn't a night game, cannot remember which one it was though, but it was definately me in your seat and remember you posting on here about " not leaving the pub early to get your seat...." Enjoy the birthday tomorrow.
  • Options
    Did you get moved on by a head lock? Or just a quick kick in the nuts? Haha.
  • Options
    How embarrassing are some people on here. Why let where you sit and will it be reserved bother you. No wonder people call us train spotters!! It's a derby at millwall. Just enjoy it!!
  • Options
    What is embarrassing about the safety of your children and needing them to be near you?