Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchess of Cambridge preggers.

Comments

• Same here, personally think there is a greater than 11% chance of that happening.
  • She was supposed to be coming to the charity day I'm at, at work on Wednesday. Please God let the send Pippa instead.
  • mate you can still have a go i hear she is a big fan of you
  • Her sister Pipi told me about this on our tenpin bowling date up Bexleyheath on Friday.

She said she would pass on Charlton Life's congratulations.
  • Do you think murs will sing at the christening
  • That's another bloody mug for the heaving shelf containing the wife's royal memorabilia!
  • Lol, I'm praying Murs will be there Wednesday. If I get a picture with him it will literally be the best day of my life.
  • You may be able to leave him there and you steal his life
  • She's got the same thing my missus had at that stage of pregnancy. Serious morning sickness and dehydration. Anything you eat or drink doesn't stay down. It's horrible to see.

Wish her well, seems like a nice girl.
  • Sponsored links:

• Plaaayer said:

She was supposed to be coming to the charity day I'm at, at work on Wednesday. Please God let the send Pippa instead.

what you comming dressed as?

• She's got the same thing my missus had at that stage of pregnancy. Serious morning sickness and dehydration. Anything you eat or drink doesn't stay down. It's horrible to see.

Not sure we really needed to have an interview on BBC Breakfast with a fellow sufferer though. Or to hear her preach about it being "Pregnancy Sickness", not "Morning Sickness".

• edited December 2012
    what a strange thing to be that bothered by

Some of the comments earlier in the thread only go to show that people don't know how bad it can be. If u get that dehydrated you can put ur body and the babies in serious danger. Hospital and a drip is the only way to go.

• Got to love The Sun:

• Rizzo said:

She's got the same thing my missus had at that stage of pregnancy. Serious morning sickness and dehydration. Anything you eat or drink doesn't stay down. It's horrible to see.

Not sure we really needed to have an interview on BBC Breakfast with a fellow sufferer though. Or to hear her preach about it being "Pregnancy Sickness", not "Morning Sickness".

Agree
  • Plaaayer said:

She was supposed to be coming to the charity day I'm at, at work on Wednesday. Please God let the send Pippa instead.

Our theme is Oktoberfest. You?
  • edited December 2012
    Plaaayer said:

Plaaayer said:

Our theme is Oktoberfest. You?
    we'll meet again/ww2, i'll be dressed as a child evacuee...........
  • edited December 2012
    I've got a particularly fetching lederhosen
  • Great news. A bigger Royal Family.
  • A few meat pies and plenty of fluid. Good nutrients.
  • Sponsored links:

• yes SHG well put.
  • She was decent size before they got married. Then she dropped to a size 0 or below so no wonder her body can't support a baby. She needs bloody well feeding up and to get a bit of meat on her carcass to give that baby a chance. Harry William will be most upset otherwise.
  • Apparently, if it's a girl it will be named after William's mother Diana, if it's a boy it will be named after his father, "unknown"!
  • Albert or Alberta ?
  • I heard if it's a girl it will be Mercedes or Paris

**ducks for cover**
  • edited December 2012
    This has Elective Caesarian written all over it.
  • Why is frances the favourite name? _ I dont get that
  • Think it was Diana's middle name
  • Rushed to hospital suffering from morning sickness? Really.....................welcome to how normal people live and have to 'get on with it'.