Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchess of Cambridge preggers.

13»

Comments

• Would be absolutely priceless if the baby was black.............
  • Would be absolutely priceless if the baby was black.............

That would finish off Phil the Greek for sure.

• I believe she has this, which is what my gf suffered from. We had to call an ambulance out for her as she passed out from it. Not sure why people think Kate is getting 'special treatment'

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperemesis_gravidarum
  • I believe she has this, which is what my gf suffered from. We had to call an ambulance out for her as she passed out from it. Not sure why people think Kate is getting 'special treatment'

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperemesis_gravidarum

Have to agree. Even if there are mums to be who are told they have morning sickness when it's Hyerperwhatever, that doesn't mean they can have a go at Kate, who was lucky to be correctly diagnosed.
  • Never knew she had it in her.
  • My wife who is a pregnant and a student nurse said straightaway what it was, when I scoffed to her about being in hospital for morning sickness. You literally cannot keep any food or liquid down and have to be hospitalised on a drip. Think the 'how the other half get treated' story is a non event here.
  • MrOneLung said:

My wife who is a pregnant and a student nurse said straightaway what it was, when I scoffed to her about being in hospital for morning sickness. You literally cannot keep any food or liquid down and have to be hospitalised on a drip. Think the 'how the other half get treated' story is a non event here.

I have no issue with how she's being treated by medical staff. I'm just pissed off with the media fixation on the whole topic of the Royal Embryo already and it's only been 24 hours, with another 8 months or so to go!

• Its going to be non stop. Painful.

• Rizzo said:

MrOneLung said:

My wife who is a pregnant and a student nurse said straightaway what it was, when I scoffed to her about being in hospital for morning sickness. You literally cannot keep any food or liquid down and have to be hospitalised on a drip. Think the 'how the other half get treated' story is a non event here.

I have no issue with how she's being treated by medical staff. I'm just pissed off with the media fixation on the whole topic of the Royal Embryo already and it's only been 24 hours, with another 8 months or so to go!

this with Christmas bells on.

• Yep agree with Rizzo.
  • Sponsored links:

• I agree that the media will drag this 9 months out and it'll become slightly tedious. Not that it's Kate's fault.

• Yes, groan! We had better get a day off when it is born!
  • great another royal to f++k off all the left wing tossers
  • colthe3rd said:

I heard if it's a girl it will be Mercedes or Paris

**ducks for cover**

Hilarious.

Twat.
  • congratulations to the happy couple .. now let's hear no more about it .. (fat f***ing chance of that !!) (:-<)
  • great another royal to f++k off all the left wing tossers

Well GH I'm what you would class a 'left wing tosser' (quite a nice one tbf) but I can't get excited about a couple I don't know having a baby I'll never meet. Hasn't 'fxxked me off as you put it. Just couldn't give a rats arse!
  • SE10 said:

colthe3rd said:

I heard if it's a girl it will be Mercedes or Paris

**ducks for cover**

Hilarious.

Twat.
    Good point well made.
  • Monday: Kate preggers
    Tuesdays Standard: Article on if its a boy will it be circumcised.

Unbelievable Jeff.

Unbelievable Jeff.

I thought Wills supported Villa, not Spurs?
  • Congratulations Marm!

This
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2012

Plaaayer said:

Plaaayer said:

She was supposed to be coming to the charity day I'm at, at work on Wednesday. Please God let the send Pippa instead.

what you comming dressed as?

Our theme is Oktoberfest. You?
    we'll meet again/ww2, i'll be dressed as a child evacuee...........
    Dress like a refugee and wear your fake black rimmed glasses, like you did last Tuesday Dave pal!

Unbelievable Jeff.

I always suspected that 'Prince' Pheeleep was Jewish !!
  • edited December 2012