Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Having fun this evening. See witched on the tennis with Murray 5-0 in the third set only to lose the next 7 games, Watson to lose her set... Escaped to the kitchen to wash up and switch on the radio... Switzerland miss a penalty and then concede two. Wandering what I can cause next
  • Still think Pogba is one of the most overrated players ever. Not in David Bentley's league but bloody hell I just don't get it.

In today's 'Comments that aged well'... 
    Lol
    I stand by it. Think he is overrated and a cock
  • Clive Tyldsley isn’t going to spoil it for people and say who won the Spain game…..2 mins after saying it’s going to be France v Spain in the first QF on Friday……
  • Still think Pogba is one of the most overrated players ever. Not in David Bentley's league but bloody hell I just don't get it.

In today's 'Comments that aged well'... 
    Lol
    I stand by it. Think he is overrated and a cock
    Like a French Marcus Maddison?
  • Tyldsley fawning over the French players like the girls at my school did over Robbie Williams.
    He's pissing me off. They were shit up until the penalty. 
  • Judging from his performances, Pogba has to be up there with one of the best players in the tournament so far. 
    33/1 POTT 😁
  • Are we about to have a repeat of the Croatia Spain game?
  • Here we go... another 3-3 on the cards?
    He’s terrible…..
    He scores about 1 good goal a year and does not a lot for the rest in my opinion 
    Plays well for France because Kante gives him the freedom to actually go and play. At United he has Fred alongside him!
  • Today's games have been great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Where's the guy that said these Euro's had been boring?
  • Absolutely brilliant evening of football.
  • edited June 2021
    Loving the scoring today…. 13 goals in 2 matches and the second is not even done yet.🤩
    He’s terrible…..
    He scores about 1 good goal a year and does not a lot for the rest in my opinion 
    Plays well for France because Kante gives him the freedom to actually go and play. At United he has Fred alongside him!
    And fast attackers able to run beyond defenders onto his through balls. 
  • Some great entertainment today. 12 goals in 2 games (and counting)
    13 now...
  • Bollocks 
  • Bah. Looked to be 3-3 but flagged offside.
  • That is close....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2021
    Argggh gutting. 
  • edited June 2021
    Here in Spain they went on and on about what a fantastic game Belgium v Portugal would be  but both games today, plus the Denmark and Holland games have been way more entertaining.

Haven't mentioned England-Germany yet.
  • Bugger it!!! - Same as Austria the other day
    He’s terrible…..
    Compare him to Vierra for example. I just don't get all the love for him. He's a good player but I think he is and always has been overrated beyond belief. I'm in the minority I know 😁
  • That is close....
    I think the proposal to change the offside rule so that any part of the body onside makes the play onside would be a huge improvement. I think the average match would have one additional goal per match and to me that’s a good thing. 
  • Loving the scoring today…. 13 goals in 2 matches and the second is not even done yet.🤩
    Really good evening of footie.
  • Flipping eck. 
  • Yes!! 3-3!