Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Croydon said:
    This tournament has been shit……
    Was just about to type this. How can any football fan not be completely loving this?
    Only Charlton fans….. 
  • This is why we LOVE football. What.a.match
  • edited June 2021
    Since I turned the game on and saw Pogba doing some full dance routine for scoring against Switzerland in the last 16, my hatred of the french is increased. Go on the Swiss. 
  • Quality day of football 
  • Swiss defender sliding around in their own box, don't do that!!
  • Seriously. WHAT THE FUCK.
  • This is so good  :D
  • This game is insane!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Oof, and now the French hit the crossbar. Today has been mental.
  • Two 3-3 draws in a day. Bonkers. Penalties this time?
  • This has turned from a 5/10 game in the first half to a 9.5 - mega entertainment 
  • Not a bad day's football.
  • Unbelievable game.
  • Benzema must be blowing out his backside, what is he 34? 35?
  • Amazing stuff...
  • Brilliant that it was Pogba who lost the ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a special pass that was, sliced right through the French defence.
    Tbf there was a massive gap & the player was in yards of space.....but he still had to finish it. 
  • Brilliant that it was Pogba who lost the ball.
    His celebration annoyed me so exactly what he deserved. 
  • Today has been off the scale for entertainment.
    Don't worry, I'm sure England can bring the tedium back by passing backwards & sideways for most of the game.
    Now now it's the result that counts. As long as you win it doesnt matter if you bore the watching world to death. After all what do they expect ? Constant entertainment from matches like today or sideways backwards zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzz.
    Apparently England been practicing penalties all week so Southgate must be going all out for a 0-0 😂😂
  • This has been the best two back to back football matches since the two FA Cup semi finals in 1990.
  • GET IN!!! - Managed to sprint down the hill, get cat food and get back just as Extra Time started
  • Stating the bleeding obvious, this game could go either way.
  • F***ING arrogant prick Pogba folding his arms after his goal then doing his silly dancing. Two goals from the Swiss shoved that back in his face - heroes the lot of them for being brave and exposing France's weaknesses - heroes to me whatever happens next.

• edited June 2021
    Clive Tyldsley isn’t going to spoil it for people and say who won the Spain game…..2 mins after saying it’s going to be France v Spain in the first QF on Friday……
    He just done it again. If you don’t want to know the Spain score, look away now…and then reads a fucking match report.