Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Anyone who has tickets looking to resell have to list them by 5pm today 
  • Be interesting to see how Coronavirus affects this. Hopefully not at all
  • Really seems to be going under the radar this tournament. Considering it starts in a few months I've barely seen anything on it. 
  • Really seems to be going under the radar this tournament. Considering it starts in a few months I've barely seen anything on it. 
    Its only February and the football season is creeping towards its crescendo. I wouldn't expect any Euro excitement until the end of May start of June.
  • cafc4life said:
    Anyone who has tickets looking to resell have to list them by 5pm today 
    Wait, what? Has to list where? 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    cafc4life said:
    Anyone who has tickets looking to resell have to list them by 5pm today 
    Wait, what? Has to list where? 
    On the euro2020 ticketing portal
  • Yeah . Got an email last week saying had to be listed by 5pm today 
  • Does this include the next round of games? 
  • edited February 2020
    Really seems to be going under the radar this tournament. Considering it starts in a few months I've barely seen anything on it. 
    Still some countries who have yet to qualify. Once every side is known, it'll start to pick up.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Does this include the next round of games? 
    All tickets for any games 
  • Sponsored links:

• Got our tickets through England Fan club. The lowest cost tickets behind goal were well over subscribed. Had to be flexible with categories we applied for and got 2 group games and semi plus final, all at Wembley; but it cost both arms and legs...Couldn't get round of 16 tickets away in any category. I think England ticket sales in the cat 1 were not sold out in some games  - probably final and semi as they were astronomical. But got an email last week saying that England had been allocated more tickets for some games. Bear in mind this was only addressed to England fan club members.
  • Wonder if there are contingency plans in place. We’ve been seeing sporting events cancelled over Coronavirus this week, especially in Italy who are one of the host nations.
  • Wonder if there are contingency plans in place. We’ve been seeing sporting events cancelled over Coronavirus this week, especially in Italy who are one of the host nations.
    Realistically if Italy has the virus, it'll spread to other European countries. In the short term, loads of other earlier sporting events are more at risk
  • Yeah, it’s hard to predict where we could be with it in 3/4 months time.
    my comment was prompted by a chat I heard on the radio about the viruses potential impact on the olympics 
  • I’ve been issued a refund on tickets that I never actually listed to resell ? Anyone know of how I contact UEFA or someone who can help 
  • edited March 2020

• UEFA in talks to postpone until 2021.
  • Not surprisingly now confirmed that it will be held in 2021.
  • Already it's creating problems. Proposed date for the Euro's is now 11 June to 11 July 2021.

However there is already:

Nations League - 2-6 June 2021.

Under-21 Championship: 9-26 June 2021.

World Club Cup is also due to be played in June 2021.

• Sponsored links:

• Already it's creating problems. Proposed date for the Euro's is now 11 June to 11 July 2021.

Postpone the nation league until summer 2022, seeing as the World Cup isn’t until December 2022.

I think those that were scheduled for 2021, including the Women’s Championship will be moved to 2022
  • already paid out over £1700 to uefa, presume they will be refunding as thats a very handy amount of capital to sit on for over a year. 
  • quick scout about and it appears if you wish to cancel your entire booking you can have full refund or you simply have valid tickets to next years tournament - corrupt fuckers sitting on a lot of cash for the guts of 16 months. 
  • quick scout about and it appears if you wish to cancel your entire booking you can have full refund or you simply have valid tickets to next years tournament - corrupt fuckers sitting on a lot of cash for the guts of 16 months. 
    thanks for heads up. I've coughed over double that for two of us and thought they would pull a stunt like this
  • Should have been the opening game tonight.
  • I’m sure I’m not the only one on here that should have been at Wembley tonight. Gutted.
  • edited June 2020
    I’m sure I’m not the only one on here that should have been at Wembley tonight. Gutted.
    Got tickets for all England matches except Quarter final. Already booked hotel and flights for last 16 in Dublin (If we win the group). £43 return. Booking fight to Rome for Quarter final next week and will keep hoping a ticket becomes available for the QF.

• I’m sure I’m not the only one on here that should have been at Wembley tonight. Gutted.
    Got tickets for all England matches except Quarter final. Already booked hotel and flights for last 16 in Dublin (If we win the group). £43 return. Booking fight to Rome for Quarter final next week and will keep hoping a ticket becomes available for the QF.

I managed to get tickets for the quarter final in Rome fairly easily just before lockdown. I think you'll be fine.
  • I know it is still early days, with the vaccines hopefully not a million miles away, what do people think is the chance of fans being at the tournament and dare I say it stadiums at full capacity? I have tickets for a fair few games so trying to stay optimistic as still 6/7 months to go in which a lot can change...