Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kim Wilde singing tipsy on the train home

Comments

• Options
    cant see that but, are you saying she pissed on the train or is pissed on the train?
  • Options
    See her train wasn't delayed....
  • Options
    God she was singing. Thought she wss caught short. Wouldya?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    We've all been there, haven't we? I know I have...Singing on the train that is
  • Options
    I'm singing on the train ...
    Just singing on the train
  • Options
    I don't no how old she is bit she still oozes class , sort
  • Options
    I used to play with her when we were kids. Her garden backed onto our garden. She must be 46 ish now
  • Options
    Amended it, i mean, the heading of the thread is more interesting than the content of the video yes, i agree...

• Options
    I think she's had a few, I also think she's quite drunk!!
  • Options
    52 kev
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is her dad Marty Wilde still with us?
  • Options
    Absolute quality! My kinda girl.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Good for her!
  • Options
    Fantastic. Loved that :)
  • Options
    surely she's not that hard up to be busking on the trains
  • Options
    That is actually quite sad to see. Used to be a bit of a fan of hers.
  • Options
    We went to see Quo last Christmas at the O2, with Roy Wood and Kim as support. I wasn't sure what to expect from KW but have to say she was brilliant and had a right old laugh on stage. Also still very sexy!
  • Options

Is her dad Marty Wilde still with us?

Yes, he is. Real name Smith. Spent a little while living in Kemsing Road, SE10 just as his career took off. I remember his yank tank parked up covered in lipstick messages from his fans. He was born in the area I think.
  • Options
    Lived in Eastbrooke Road in the early 70s
  • Options
    Great stuff, good for her having a bit of fun. Some right po faced 'erberts on here!

Her Dad did come from Greenwich, vauguely remember him talking about walking all the way to Soho to try out for Larry Parnes, because he could not even afford the bus fare at the time. Turned out to be well worth the effort!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great story Algarve. Always remember him on those early pop shows with Don Lang, Vince Eager, Little Tony, the Dallas Boys! and all those other American wannabee rock n rollers. Great days
  • Options

What's sad about it? She's always been a lovely girl, and good on her for having a bit of fun and not caring whether she's being filmed whilst pissed.

• Options

flyingkiwiDK Member
    5:27PM

Blimey, your full of glad tidings. Dear oh dear some people.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Great story Algarve. Always remember him on those early pop shows with Don Lang, Vince Eager, Little Tony, the Dallas Boys! and all those other American wannabee rock n rollers. Great days

Shows like Oh Boy! The Six Five Special and Boy Meets Girl, among others. Before my time, but I have seen a few clips, there is a great bit of film of Marty, Cliff Richard and Dickie Pride singing "Three Cool Cats".

Edit: Found the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bClBmG7TNRk
  • Options
    Bloke in the anorak and glasses looks like my brother in law.
  • Options
    judging by the stop announced at the end it looks like she goes all the way !!!

I must say my favourite Kim Wilde song is "4 letter word"
  • Options

flyingkiwiDK Member
    5:27PM

Blimey, your full of glad tidings. Dear oh dear some people.

Sorry. That comment of mine was unnecessary. Reading about another school shooting in America and 18 little ones being killed has not exactly put me in a festive mood tonight.

Probably best I keep away for now.

Fk

• Options
    Kim , i'm here , i'm still waiting.....
  • Options
    I would
  • Options
    Glad to see autotrain works