Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kim Wilde singing tipsy on the train home

2»

Comments

• Options
    Haha nice one! Saw her supporting Michael Jackson in the 80s, she weren't half bad. And yes, I most definitely wouldn't say no.
  • Options
    Good for her! How in the world those blokes can stand there without cracking the slightest smile is beyond me!
  • Options
    Get in the Christmas spirit! It looks like she has and good for her. So many "celebs" with massive egos these days,so, nice to see a well known face who's "normal".
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Bloke in the anorak and glasses looks like my brother in law.

Sounds like fun.
  • Options
    I still would even more now seeing that cheered me right up

Good for her how lucky there was some one on the train with a guitar i only get poxy people with an organ and a letter wrote in english then a polystyrene cup
  • Options
    i met her once she was really nice and chatty, just put out her 1st single on RAK/EMI label. Very Pretty.
  • Options
    that was brilliant and she's a decent sort too for an old bird

lack of personality on that train , i mean smile ffs
  • Options
    You have made the personality jibe your own oooah
  • Options
    lol nolly prolly a few of our following on that train judging by the dull response to a sing song
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Kim , i'm here , i'm still waiting.....

Yep. This.

• Options
    edited December 2012

That is actually quite sad to see. Used to be a bit of a fan of hers.

If you think this is sad to see then I'm glad you're no friend of mine.
  • Options
    This cheered me up.

Why does this never happen when I'm on the train? All I seem to get are people with mental health issues screaming abuse at strangers.
  • Options
    I'd have joined in for sure...

• Options
    Good on her.

Look at the miserable f**kers around her though.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Good on her.

Look at the miserable f**kers around her though.

I wonder if they knew it was her (or knew who she was). They're trying to be too cool for school and making right knobs of themselves into the process.

• Options
    Maybe they weren't from here so just didn't realise. But still you would crack a smile. The people in the carriage where it was filmed all knew.

I love it.
  • Options
    Had two great buskers on the circle line the other week, one on guitar and one on violin - good line in banter too - brightened up the carriage without being a pain. Shame it wasn't Kim and her brother though...
  • Options
    I remember the video for her song "You Came".

I certainly did.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I remember the video for her song "You Came".

I certainly did.

That cant be right!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good on ya Kim. Great to see someone happy to sing in public rather than being right up themselves.
  • Options

That is actually quite sad to see. Used to be a bit of a fan of hers.

What's sad about it? She's always been a lovely girl, and good on her for having a bit of fun and not caring whether she's being filmed whilst pissed.

Well said Leroy - she's having a laugh and enjoying herself and not causing any harm to anyone. Wish she'd get on my train!! :)
  • Options
    Those people on that train should be ashamed of themselves for not cheering one of Britain's great 80's pop icons.
  • Options
    Those people on that train should be ashamed of themselves for not cheering one of Britain's great 80's pop icons.
  • Options

Is her dad Marty Wilde still with us?

My mates mum was a cleaner for Marty in the 60's, he knew Kim aswell.
  • Options
    Terrific stuff ...good for her