Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I thought Kerkar played quite well in this game.

• Options
    Wow I would get a season ticket for that
  • Options
    If I was playing and got a touch, I go down in the box.
  • Options
    If I was playing and got a touch, I go down in the box.
  • Options
    Even Pele in the back there got a hard on...
  • Options
    Needs mud
  • Options

Even Pele in the back there got a hard on...

Wrong but very funny! ;o)
  • Options
    Nothing like a bit of casual sexism on CL!!

We need more threads like this, lighten up the load a little and i promise i wont get offended. But im not even going to open the link...
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Love South American women. Untill they get to about 40.
  • Options
    The striker of one of the teams is going through a very bad period at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very very sexist. Very very sexist. Luverley !
  • Options
    kits are difficult to distinguish ...
  • Options
    Who was on the bench?
  • Options
    Didn't make it past 01:16 :o(
  • Options

hahaha!

• Options
    addick16 said:

kits are difficult to distinguish ...

Don't be looking at the shirts, it's whites v blacks, (knickers), surprise they haven't got numbers on. It must be a real problem for the ref, if he allows advantage following a foul, then having remember who committed the infringement to book them later. Poor bloke, who would do that job?
  • Options
    If I was ref, I'd let them blow my whistle
  • Options
    I know Airman Brown told me he had a lot of new projects at the moment but this is ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Latinas' run, instead of Logan's run?
  • Options
    It's like watching a team full of Kim Grants.

Still a better playing surface than Stamford Bridge in 2003.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spoilt by the bloody sports bra's...............................
  • Options
    In terms of playing a meaningful game of football, I'm not sure that this style is a helpful progression. I'm wondering if it would be easier to play properly on grass?
  • Options
    I absolutely love Latin, Hispanic, south american, Spanish women. Don't care what they look like when they get older when they are at beach bikini and alcohol age they are angels!! A naturally very beautiful race
  • Options
    Agreed pal
  • Options
    Its all well and good in Brazil but could they do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke?
  • Options

Its all well and good in Brazil but could they do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke?

I think that might be a tad to nipp(l)y for broadcast before the watershed.

• Options
    edited December 2012

In terms of playing a meaningful game of football, I'm not sure that this style is a helpful progression. I'm wondering if it would be easier to play properly on grass?

Absolutely. Also I feel the restricted pitch size doesn't help a flowing, dynamic style of play, and the players are clearly not committed, judging by the laughing and smiling they indulge in even when they fail to win the ball or retain possession.
  • Options

Absolutely. Also I feel the restricted pitch size doesn't help a flowing, dynamic style of play, and the players are clearly not committed, judging by the laughing and smiling they indulge in even when they fail to win the ball or retain possession.
    You've got to ask - where's the passion?
    Are they really playing for the shirt? Or, in this case, the knickers?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Actually, I take back what I said earlier, I've just put my headphones in - why the HELL doesn't MotD have a comedy soundtrack throughout, like that video?

And also, since I don't think it's been said yet:
    I would totally penalise them for handball.
  • Options

Actually, I take back what I said earlier, I've just put my headphones in - why the HELL doesn't MotD have a comedy soundtrack throughout, like that video?

Isn't that what Mark Lawrenson is for?