Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brazilian girls playing wet football

2»

Comments

• Options

addick16 said:

kits are difficult to distinguish ...

Don't be looking at the shirts, it's whites v blacks, (knickers), surprise they haven't got numbers on. It must be a real problem for the ref, if he allows advantage following a foul, then having remember who committed the infringement to book them later. Poor bloke, who would do that job?
    I would just like to say Solly, after showing this to the lads at work and mentioning about not having numbers, they pointed out to me that they do have them on their shirts. Don't know how I didn't notice!
  • Options
    I see the team in the white shorts lined up in a 2-2, while the black shorts were very much a 1-3. Interesting tactical decisions from both managers...
  • Options
    Poor decision to fail to make any effective substitutions when fresh legs could have made all the difference in the closing stages of the match.
  • Options

Poor decision to fail to make any effective substitutions when fresh legs could have made all the difference in the closing stages of the match.

and dry knickers!

• Options
    I'm not sure how it was so slippery underfoot, but despite the fact both teams were obviously selected on vital statistics, all on show displayed basic football technique and could kick the ball properly.
  • Options

I'm not sure how it was so slippery underfoot

The soapsuds gave it away for me :-)
  • Options

I'm not sure how it was so slippery underfoot, but despite the fact both teams were obviously selected on vital statistics, all on show displayed basic football technique and could kick the ball properly.

Yes. A few crack shots there.

• Options
    I feel so dirty.
  • Options

I feel so dirty.

.....but strangely happy ?

• Options

I feel so dirty.

.....but strangely happy ?

Dirty & spent ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Difficult to tell the teams apart both wearing white, should have played shirts v skins