Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++Christmas greetings to all Lifers++++

Comments

• Options
    Just echoing others, I know - but thanks to all involved for providing CL, and a Merry Christmas to one and all
  • Options
    Joyous festive greetings to all.
    Many thanks for keeping the site top tip.
    Let's hope we get some points as well
    See u all boxing day wearing all ur New Xmas goodies
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I wish for A Merry Christmas and Happy and Propserous New year to everyone, especially my long standing fellow Addick addicts .. may your addiction never be cured.
    Special thanks to AFKA and the CL Admin Team for their great work and devotion to the site over quite a few years .. may your stockings be stuffed with goodies
  • Options
    Merry Christmas All x
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone associated with CL. :-)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and I hope 2013 brings you all everything you wish for.
  • Options
    Charlton Life, Charlton Laugh, Charlton Love, it's all here in great abundance. Can I just say, as I was taught as a Boy, thank you very much for having me. I wish you all, everything you wish yourself, and a very happy New Year.
  • Options
    Found out earlier in the year how helpful kind words from total strangers (and non strangers) can be, this really is an amazing site.

Happy Christmas everyone and I hope 2013 is a much better year for everyone!
  • Options
    Huge thanks as always to AFKA, Lookout and Co.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all fellow lifers.

xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks again to everyone involved in making Charlton Life the fantastic community that it is.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2013 to you all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another great year, not only for our team on the pitch, but for all the work carried out by a valliant few who make Charlton Life tick.
    I am pleased to have have met a few lifers over the past 12 months, either at The Valley of Dreams or trying to assist with their roofing problems. Best Wishes to you all for a Great Christmas and a successful New Year.
  • Options

You're all bloody marvellous...
  • Options
    Very best wishes to everyone on here and their familes for a very Happy Christmas. This site, though I don't comment that often, keeps me feeling a member of the Charlton family up here in darkest Yorkshire!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Merry Christmas and many thanks to everyone who posted throughout the year. Even if some of you make me shout at an inanimate object (the PC), overall posts are more more fun than FFS.

Extra special thanks to Admin - you guys do a sterling job
  • Options
    A happy and peaceful Christmas and New Year to one and all.
  • Options
    To all Addicks near and far and even to that thief called Oz, festive thingies and good cheer for all. Bobble hats off to AFKA and Lookie and massive thanks to all those who work so hard in so many different ways for the various Charlton causes. Happy Midwinter Feast. xxxx
  • Options
    Great year Charlton wise, not so much personal.
    Cheers to AFKA Lookie et al.
    Happy birthday everyone.
  • Options
    Enjoy your holiday everyone and a happy healthy new year.
    Not been the best for me as I was diagnosed with MS early in the year but there is far worse than that for some, so I happily stagger along and am glad to be part of the CL family.
    Thanks Lookie & AFKA
  • Options
    Love you.
  • Options
    'spect to you all.

Peace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't forget. Turkey is not just for Christmas ;0)
    Merry Chrimbo peeps.
  • Options
    Have a great Christmas and an even better 2013 everyone!! Boggzy CAFC x
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all 'Lifers'.....I hope 2013 brings each and everyone of you what you wish.....but especially peace and happiness.
    Thanks for following the Match Threads and contributing to them...............and my thanks to AFKA and LookOut for providing the platform for us all.
    Merry Christmas to one and all!!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all tron Indiana what a great site this is well done lads!! Wonder how many fans of other teams have looked at this site and wished they had one as good. You guys who do such a great job at contributing a special thanks too many to mention. May you and your families have a great Xmas and evev better new year.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all and many thanks for keeping me in touch with my beloved club this past year.
  • Options
    The fans are the "heartbeat" of the club and this site certainly brings us to life. Particular thanks to the guys in Admin who have provided such an excellent forum for us to bare our emotions and experience laughter, joy and despair on a single page. Happy Christmas to you and all the Lifers who collectively make following and supporting Charlton such a unique pleasure.
  • Options
    Wishing fellow lifers a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Cin cin, love and peace.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all of you, many thanks to the lovely admin team for putting up with us all and giving our community a platform, all the best to all lifers for 2013 xxx
  • Options
    Thanks all who are involved for keeping CL running, Everyone have a great Christmas and Newyear : )
  • Options
    Have a great one guys, up the Addicks