Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath v Ipswich Town|26 December 2012| Preview, Views, News and Line Ups

2»

Comments

• Options
    Absolute goal fest 4-4 giving away a 3 goal lead
  • Options
    maybe powell knows hulse will be recalled by qpr and is trying to prepare for this but hulse is definitely the most consistent of players and i would also persevere with haynes up front with fuller to come on as sub. If he does this then we will win.
  • Options
    4-1 to the Addicks.
  • Options
    Going for a desmond, 2-2.
  • Options
    4-4-2 & go with the best two strikers in the Club at the moment - Hulse & Fuller. You know what you are getting from those two. Kermorgant, Haynes & BWP are all inconsistent and we can't afford the luxury of hoping they bring their A games any more.
    If we can't beat Ipswich & Derby at home, then we deserve to be in a relegation battle in the new year. We should be capable of 4 points out of 6 from these two games at least. There is 6 points up for grabs and I fancy getting all six.
  • Options
    Hope we might nick it but think this might be an uninspiring 1-1 draw.
  • Options
    3 - 1 to the Red & White Army
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited December 2012
    Hoping for a win but who knows anymore. I'd like the team to be Hamer, Solly, Cort, Morro, Seabourne, Green (give him a chance to start to see how he does), Frimpong, Stevo, Pritch, Hulse, Fuller playing 4-4-2. I think CP will stick with JJ on the left and prefer Pritch over Green to start on the right. 2-0 Addicks. Hulse and Fuller to get one apiece.

No customary match thread for me the next three games. I'm roughing it in the Virgin Islands doing a bit of Mysteron spotting. A Happy New Year all.
  • Options
    If Hulse is being sidelined because he is on his way back to QPR I would urge CP to forget that and play him. We need some results now - play the best team we have available now.
  • Options
    It'll be Charlton P-P Ipswich if this rain keeps up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It'll be Charlton P-P Ipswich if this rain keeps up

The forecast is crap allday today and again tomorrow from around 11am. I doubt we'll be getting our boxing day fix.

• Options
    More than likely off, two new ponds in my garden this morning!
  • Options
    1-0 haddocks - Hulse
  • Options
    It aint raining here game will easiky be on
    18-7 charlton win
  • Options

It aint raining here game will easiky be on
    18-7 charlton win

Had a couple to drink NLA ?
  • Options
    Yep fair fews mate gonna be a long night juat getting secondf wind ad well
  • Options
    That'll be the sprouts
  • Options
    Does any one know what time the ticket office if open tomorrow. Persuaded family members to come to the game.
  • Options
    From what I read, maybe on twitter, ticket office opens 10.00am
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    6am KO here - feck.
  • Options
    1-2 to tractors...
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    We will get battered today,were just not good enough,roll on January,get rid of some of these jokers and bring some players who know how to pass and keep possession of a ball.
  • Options
    BWP not in the squad prob off to another club soon.
  • Options
    Interesting team:

Hamer, Solly, Cort, Morro, seabiscuit, Frimpong, Stephens, green, Haynes, fuller, Hulse.

Quite like that. JJ on bench. Kerkar nowhere to be seen.
  • Options
    Gutted I'm unable to go today (bloody family commitments an all that jazz). A game we really should be winning................