Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could be famous in one field.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Actor.......
  • Options
    My mate's a Gynaecologist.

He painted his hall through his letterbox.
  • Options
    My god Mascot I was in Australia for a month earlier this year and their curries are just nice stews...Not hot spicy or even curry really. I thought I could clean up with a few jars of sharwoods and some decent Nan, but it's probably impossible to get them into the country.
  • Options
    Do it pickwick!!!!!I reckon we could definately make a packet........

Im so desperate for a decent jalfrazi I might come home just for that!!!!!
  • Options
    Rock n Roller for me (by BTW - thats not a curry)
  • Options
    oh........ is that technically speaking???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]My mate's a Gynaecologist.

He painted his hall through his letterbox.

LOL!!
  • Options
    I always wanted to be as cool as Steve McQueen and drive a Mustang
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Do it pickwick!!!!!I reckon we could definately make a packet........

Im so desperate for a decent jalfrazi I might come home just for that!!!!!

Make your own fella! Some really good curry cook books available (bought a couple about 6mths ago) that are so simple to follow even my other half (who can burn water) made a Korma the other week!
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    [cite]Posted By: pickwick[/cite]My god Mascot I was in Australia for a month earlier this year and their curries are just nice stews...Not hot spicy or even curry really. I thought I could clean up with a few jars of sharwoods and some decent Nan, but it's probably impossible to get them into the country.

i think my local curry house in Manly used to use Cambell's mushroom soup to make a kurma... rotten. they had no clue on curries then, thought it would have improved by now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK..... so Ive tried the curry thing here at least... 14 times over 2 years.... EVERY single time....wait for it..... utter Sh*t , Dan I tried the make your own( and don't get me wrong I can make a mean omlette) It turned out to be rubbish gritty, misread the rules and well you know...........

Maybe Ill try the, give it a go myself, another bash.......

Ive tried a curry in Queensland, and Melbourne both...............rubbish

I think it might just be in England that there really good.... maybe we have got the worlds entire population of quality curry chefs??????
  • Options
    anything that means being paid a fortune for not doing a lot, recieveing adulation of the masses ... and actor or a footballer (but not vinnie Jones)
  • Options
    Heart surgeon, the skill to save/prolong life is a very special

Failing that left midfield for England
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]Heart surgeon, the skill to save/prolong life is a very special

God, imagine you staring down at me with a gown and mask on and a scapel in your hands. That's enogh to give you a heart attack.
  • Options
    I could run sessions down the Oak pre match perhaps, earn a bit on the side fitting the odd pacemaker or stent or doing a triple valve replacement
  • Options
    I wondered why you kept those balloons in your pocket.