Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I think it's time

Need a change of manager, just don't think Powell has what it takes to be a championship manager, we have been lucky this season apart from a few away games, fed up the football is shit.

Comments

• Options
    Turn it in.
  • Options
    Nonsense
  • Options
    Muppet
  • Options
    Idiotic comment so Scabby who would you suggest?
  • Options
    What did the manager do wrong the last 3 games?

Total crap rumours will do charlton no good at all!

Get behind our champions!
  • Options
    Just my opinion But he will be gone in January. O and apologies for having a view. Shhhhheeepppppp
  • Options
    Nothing like a blind knee jerk reaction eh SH ?
  • Options
    WUM
  • Options

Just my opinion But he will be gone in January. O and apologies for having a view. Shhhhheeepppppp

Like I say who would u like to replace him?
  • Options
    edited December 2012

It's not sheeeeep tho is it. Who would you replace him with?

Think long term. Think about player morale. Think about majority of fans opinions.

There are problems there but it's not the management.

The team just needs a bit of investment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What we need is a few new players, would be a crime to give Powell the elbow.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

What did the manager do wrong the last 3 games?

Total crap rumours will do charlton no good at all!

Get behind our champions!

Not agreeing with SH here, but Powell chooses the team, the tactics and the subs and we've lost all of them, so yes he has done wrong in the last 3 games
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    If your looking for a reaction Scabs your going to get it.
    No one apart from Sir Alex and Arsene Wenger are
    Untouchable, Football managers normally
    Last for 15 months.

Sacking Powell now would scream of itchy fingers by our owners and I would lose complete faith in them.

Sure things arnt pretty now and I am worried that we have
    Lost to two strugglers in weds and Ipswich, but anyone who thinks Ipswich was going to be a walkover hasn't been to many Charlton games recently.

I wish people wouldn't get too carried away when we win and too down when we lose, keep the faith and I hope we get some quality signing in soon.
  • Options
    That will
    Be a decision for TJ , the best he can afford I suppose, wouldn't mind poyet to be honest.
  • Options
    scabby that's wrong I'm afraid. He needs some quality to work with that's all. If we can get four in through the door in January you will see a big difference.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    And he's gonna leave Brighton yeah?

You would rather we use any money on management than players?

You're on a wind up
  • Options
    Would you have started this thread 2 weeks ago? No. Every team goes through patches like this.
  • Options
    Seems like most don't agree with you SH. Calling people sheep doesn't advance your point. It just encourages name calling back and makes you look/sound like a WUM.
  • Options
    Troll or a twat.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    If money isn't spent on new players then we will just end up going back to where we just came from i am afraid.

Who wants to put money into a losing team?

Powell is the one who sets the team up, he has to take some of the blame too.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

That will
    Be a decision for TJ , the best he can afford I suppose, wouldn't mind poyet to be honest.

So u dont have a clue then! Maybe Powell is the best he can afford! Poyet not gonna come here! U must be pissed!
  • Options
    Think scabby is wrong but please let's not let this thread just degenerate into telling him he's a twat, troll or WUM. Tell him why he's wrong.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

scabby that's wrong I'm afraid. He needs some quality to work with that's all. If we can get four in through the door in January you will see a big difference.

He was encouraged to bring in some quality loan players though - and we ended up with Fuller, Hulse & Frimpong. None of these have exactly proved up to the job.

• Options
    Hulse has scored winning goals and fuller is ours!
  • Options

Think scabby is wrong but please let's not let this thread just degenerate into telling him he's a twat, troll or WUM. Tell him why he's wrong.

I think Scabby is wrong, but you can't disputse SCP has brought in some real dross in the way of loans. Ultimately the manager has to bear the responsibility for team and tactical failings.

• Options
    No manager is going to do much better with this calibre of player, many would do worse. Investment needed in players not management.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    sam3110 said:

Hulse has scored winning goals and fuller is ours!

You are quite correct, I should have named Hulse, Frimpong & Seaborne!
  • Options
    Nonsense. Fella's still learning his trade. Plenty more knocks along the way.Be a better manager for it. Only a foolish man would hang him out to dry now.
  • Options
    Stop spouting such turd. You must be the blonde bloke with glasses who screams til he's red in the face in the bottom part of the lower north