Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vydra, how quick is he??

2»

Comments

• Options
    We tend to get brought down to the standard of shit teams tho, so hopefully we'll be playing a lot better...
  • Options
    We could always send Weegie into the home dressing room as a last resort...
  • Options

Think I will put a wedge on a home win. If we all do that it might just work and if it doesn't we could spend the profits on a midfielder.

Sssh. You'll put ideas in Jimenez head...............
  • Options
    I don't think our lines been that high all season, that was clearly a case of Brighton just conceding and being at odds and ends, also I think it was the same sort of distance which BWP eat up to get his one on one.
  • Options
    Only hope is that Sarries will have churned up the pitch today negating their slick passing game
  • Options
    They've beaten us already - with 10 men for the best part of the game. They have also improved since or 'clicked' if you like (IMO).
    I think we can pretty much write this one off and will be backing Watford at a very generous 19/20, as painful as that might be.

Still be well chuffed if we win!
  • Options
    We will win 1-2

BWP brace With an og In the last ten to put the pressure on

Watford I shit em
  • Options

Only hope is that Sarries will have churned up the pitch today negating their slick passing game

Sarries played at MK Dons...they have moved now.

We are very good at breaking quickly..seems to be Zola's style.

• Options

Sarries played at MK Dons...they have moved now.

We are very good at breaking quickly..seems to be Zola's style.

LOL ! Read that as "We are very good at breaking wind quickly "!!

Could this be a tactic worth employing tomorrow ?

• Options
    Could be, get the sprouts out Chris!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only on the bench today....

Could this be Weegie's work ?
  • Options
    Silly move by Zola...despite scoring our number 36 was pretty average spending most of the time on the floor and your FF friend did his usual mix of skill and cheating...
  • Options
    Baffled as to why he didn't start, and only came on so late. But definitely not complaining.
  • Options

Baffled as to why he didn't start, and only came on so late. But definitely not complaining.

My brown envelope obviously worked.

• Options
    It seems as though Watfords players were picked based on their ability to throw themselves to the floor with the slightest provocation rather than their speed/technical ability, hence why he was left out
  • Options
    Probably not finished his RADA training yet.
  • Options
    Told ya we would win my balls were right again

All worried about a man who Zola knew we would make look human

Reading some of this I thought we are about to face messi

You need more faith in your team
  • Options

Told ya we would win my balls were right again

All worried about a man who Zola knew we would make look human

Reading some of this I thought we are about to face messi

You need more faith in your team

But Zola didn't pick him, mate. And when he came on he still had the ball in the net within 5 minutes.

But never mind, he won't be with them next season, and that was a performance to send me back to Prague with a great warm glow, and be able to say, we saw Watford off, Vydra and all :-)

• Options
    I think we might well do TBF...we are signing a few of the loan players in January (supposedly)
  • Options
    He knew pa

If i pick him this mighty Charlton team will sniff his weakness and boot him to death ( if you believe the Watford forums )

We was always gonna win this one

It was for the captain

Won by our captain very very fitting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think we might well do TBF...we are signing a few of the loan players in January (supposedly)

There is no way you'll sign Vydra.Udinese paid 3m for him as an 18 year old. That's unheard of money for a Czech player of that age. If he goes anywhere its the Prem or more likely Bundesliga, where Czechs do well.

• Options
    You want to sign that diving. CHeating roll about on the floor forestiari
  • Options
    Well if you do sign Vydra then I'd be mighty jealous, and it can only happen as part of your owners game plan. But that's not to be critical, I wish we had an opportunity like that.
  • Options
    Backing against us worked this time. Can't afford to do that too often though!