Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fixtures left, how many points will we get?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    60+ much depends on who comes and goes over the rest of the month as we are a bit thin on the ground to mount a serious challenge for the play offs, allowing for injuries and lack of strength in depth as evidenced last week. Mid table is my prediction which will do nicely for me.
  • Options
    We had three kids on the bench yesterday and all of those kids were presumably thought better options than either Kerkar or Cook. The squad is painfully thin of quality without the loans and hopefully permanent signing January might bring. Our remaining fixture look quite tricky to me so although I don't think relegation is a particular concern I reckon that we will finish lower than our present 14th. 18th is my guess.
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Just had a peep in the old crystal ball ........ I reckon we're on course for 60 points this season.

Where did you buy it Oggy ? Jessops ?
    It was the last one left, Shooters.

You'll have to rely on looking at the tea leaves, like Granny used to.
  • Options
    Lets get to the 'magical' 55pts...gauranteed safety and then push on from there, anything approaching 60 would be very good.....another 6-7 wins and I'd be happy.
  • Options
    59 give or take a couple, but a decent couple of sigings if possible this month and the 2/1 currently on offer at Betfair for top 12 is looking tempting.
  • Options
    73 and a playoff place. I believe the first half of the season was just a learning curve for CP.
  • Options

Watford v Charlton Tue 1 Jan 13:00 L
    Crystal Palace v Charlton Sat 2 Feb 15:00 L

Oh no you didn't
  • Options

We had three kids on the bench yesterday and all of those kids were presumably thought better options than either Kerkar or Cook. The squad is painfully thin of quality without the loans and hopefully permanent signing January might bring. Our remaining fixture look quite tricky to me so although I don't think relegation is a particular concern I reckon that we will finish lower than our present 14th. 18th is my guess.

Anyone can beat anyone and we are playing the same teams we have already played once! We have Wiggins and Haynes to come back in so I think all this squad needs is to get a year older together.
    The kind of quality needed to improve this squad will not be cheap so I figure we have to wait until 5 or 6 are let go in the summer.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Oggy Red said:

Just had a peep in the old crystal ball ........ I reckon we're on course for 60 points this season.

Where did you buy it Oggy ? Jessops ?
    It was the last one left, Shooters.

You'll have to rely on looking at the tea leaves, like Granny used to.
    Told you before Oggy, stop calling Me Granny !

• Options
    Were now on a unstoppable run
    Playoffs here we come after our performance Saturday I have the faith reinstated so come on you reds
    Just cheering myself up before going to work!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Three down four to go (I do not expect to get relegated)
  • Options
    We've apparently now got as many points as we did in our last season in the Championship, still with 18 to play.

I think we'll do the traditional tail off this year, and finish on 65 points.
  • Options
    Charlton v Sheff Wed Sat 26 Jan 15:00 W
    Crystal Palace v Charlton Sat 2 Feb 15:00 W
    Charlton v Birmingham Sat 9 Feb 15:00 D
    Hull v Charlton Sat 16 Feb 15:00 L
    Leicester v Charlton Tue 19 Feb 19:45 D
    Charlton v Nottm Forest Sat 23 Feb 15:00 D
    Charlton v Burnley Sat 2 Mar 15:00 D
    Peterborough v Charlton Tue 5 Mar 19:45 W
    Huddersfield v Charlton Sat 9 Mar 15:00 W
    Charlton v Millwall Sat 16 Mar 15:00 W
    Charlton v Bolton Sat 30 Mar 15:00 L
    Brighton v Charlton Tue 2 Apr 19:45 D
    Charlton v Leeds United Sat 6 Apr 15:00 D
    Barnsley v Charlton Sat 13 Apr 15:00 W
    Cardiff v Charlton Tue 16 Apr 19:45 L
    Charlton v Wolves Sat 20 Apr 15:00 D
    Middlesbrough v Charlton Sat 27 Apr 15:00 L
    Charlton v Bristol City Sat 4 May 15:00 W
  • Options
    My prediction still seems accurate. A win and three draws from the next 7 and the last game could still be vital. Hope it proves pessimistic but I reckon we may need to win it which would be pure torture.
  • Options
    I think we will get five more points.
  • Options
  • Options
    i reckon we'll finish on 55 to 57 points.
  • Options
    Can see us getting only 5 points and none of them are at home!!
  • Options
    Blimey. It's tough innit :0(
  • Options
    3 more points. Relegated on final day after we roll over without a fight, CL blows up into civil war between the glass half empties and the head in the sand's. Also as I will be staying in the same town in California as I was on the last two relegations we have had, it is written in the stars.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3 more points. Relegated on final day after we roll over without a fight, CL blows up into civil war between the glass half empties and the head in the sand's. Also as I will be staying in the same town in California as I was on the last two relegations we have had, it is written in the stars.

Thanks for that.
  • Options
    Bolton 1point
    Brighton Lose
    Leeds 1 point
    Barnsley 3 points
    Cardiff 1 point
    Wolves 1 point
    M'boro 3 points
    Bristol City 3 points
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Bolton 1point
    Brighton Lose
    Leeds 1 point
    Barnsley 3 points
    Cardiff 1 point
    Wolves 1 point
    M'boro 3 points
    Bristol City 3 points

Can I have some of what your on ;0)
  • Options
    Bolton-Lose
    Brighton-draw
    Leeds-Lose
    Barnsley-win
    Cardiff-Lose
    Wolves-Lose
    M'boro-Draw
    Bristol City -Draw

6 points, just about safe :/
  • Options
    Bolton-Lose
    Brighton-Lose
    Leeds-Draw
    Barnsley-Draw
    Cardiff-Lose
    Wolves-Win
    M'boro-Lose
    Bristol City -Draw

Six points - Safe on final day
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We'll scrape seven more points. Age 20
  • Options

Bolton-Lose
    Brighton-Lose
    Leeds-Draw
    Barnsley-Draw
    Cardiff-Lose
    Wolves-Win
    M'boro-Lose
    Bristol City -Draw

Six points - Safe on final day

Thank goodness for that SHG, the back must be getting better then! I was beginning to think you were becoming a case for the Samaritans:-)
  • Options
    Samaritans banned me. Said I was depressing the staff ;0)
  • Options
    Can only see 2 more points. Relegation seems most likely. There aren't three worse teams than us. Simple as that.
  • Options
    So why aren't we in 22nd place?