Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fixtures left, how many points will we get?

13»

Comments

• Options
    And why are there 7 teams below us in the last 6 form table?

Knee.Jerk.
  • Options
    Some of you lot need to get a grip

We will get enough points to be comfortably safe

Wouldn't surprise me if we got 3 points at somewhere like Brighton or Cardiff the way our season has gone
  • Options
    Just done predictor,I reckon someone will get relegated on 50-52 points.
  • Options
    I think we will scrape through, but it is highly unlikely to be ''comfortable''.

Five points from the next seven games, and then going into the last day v Bristol City needing at least a draw. Which we will get.

That would suit just fine. Keeps the interest going. If we were a few points better off and level with, say, Leeds the season would already be dead.

Providing we do get over the line on the final day, a nail-biting run-in to test the mettle of players and supporters will do us all good!
  • Options
    We aren't in the bottom three now because we picked up points early. Other teams are winning below us and picking up form when it matters. We will finish 22nd and knee jerk is a ridiculous statement. I've been saying it for ages and said we weren't safe last week when everyone else was talking rubbish. I might be right you know.
  • Options
    according to the predictor i just completed 49 points will be enough to stay up, we will finish in 16th with 53 points
  • Options
    Not sure how it will pan out in terms of where we get them but I predict 8 points from 8 games giving 55 in total which (hopefully!) will keep us up.
  • Options
    Think you will need at least 53 points to stay up. Problem is I cant see where the next goal is coming from let lone the next point. Two goals in the last five home games is pathetic. If our away form deserts us we are up shit creek.
  • Options
    And if our home form changes we will be fine

Pass me the razor blades...
  • Options
    Trouble is it is hard to see us beating Bolton or Leeds. They have some quality players. Traditionally, we lose to teams desperate for points like Bristol City and Wolves. Hard to see anything changing at home to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well were actually doing better than I thought we would, it's going to be tight but I predict a win away to Brighton, a draw away to Barnsley, and a win away to the Boro as the remaining points that we'll pick up. We may even fluke a point somewhere at home if we're lucky so hopefully this will be enough to stay up.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    51 needed from my predictor and we have a bit more than that in my predictor
  • Options
    We'll pick more points up at home out of those last 8 fixtures than we will away #FACT
  • Options
    Bolton - Lose
    Brighton - Win
    Leeds - Lose
    Barnsley - Win
    Cardiff - Draw
    Wolves - Lose
    Boro - Win
    Bristol City - Win
  • Options

We'll pick more points up at home out of those last 8 fixtures than we will away #FACT

Then we're well and truly stuffed :-(

• Options

according to the predictor i just completed 49 points will be enough to stay up, we will finish in 16th with 53 points

49 points will be relegated for sure.
    Looking back, 53 points hasn't previously gone down but, given the nature of this season's Championship, that record could be broken.

• Options
    Agree there will be a record amount of points for a team going down this season. It will be just our luck to go down on points that in any other season would keep us up.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    On my BBC predictor:

20th - 54 points /
    21st - 54 points /
    22nd - 50 points /
    23rd - 50 points /
    24th - 49 points