Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford vs. Charlton Ath | 1st January 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Watford 4 - Charlton 0
  • Options
    1-0 watford and we miss a pen
  • Options
    Can't see us winning this one. Another defeat to round off a miserable Christmas / New Yesr programme :0(
  • Options
    Nah. Stuffing again.
  • Options
    suspect a 3 or 4 goal defeat is on the cards so would think about bringing in Taylor and put Dervite into midfield and just have Hulse up front with Jackson and Wilson in support. Presume that Frimpong and Seabourne loans have finished.
  • Options
    3-0 to Watford
  • Options
    SO many pessimistic predictions....

...great !!!
  • Options
    they get two players sent off in the first half, we win 2-1
  • Options
    3-0 watford
  • Options
    As everyone think we'll lose I predict a win.

1-2

Vydra

Jackson
    BWP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't see us winning this one 3-0 to them.
  • Options
    Difficult to see anything but a Watford win I'm afraid. 2-0 Watford
  • Options
    We'll be hard to beat but we will lose 1-0.
  • Options
    Surprise 1 0 win for us, Pritchard with the goal to get him past the miss Saturday.
  • Options
    4-0 defeat unless Watford have their mind on Man City a few days later. If so then 2-2
  • Options

Watford 4 - Charlton 0

Could well happen , we were carp and unlucky against Orient last time round , depends what sort of Charlton turn up.

• Options

Watford 4 - Charlton 0

Could well happen , we were carp and unlucky against Orient last time round , depends what sort of Charlton turn up.

Feeeeeesh !

• Options
    Orient? WTF?

Any way, before I have a drink....1, 2, 3, hoof it! Bring it on!
  • Options
    Well spotted Fan , like to keep you on your tose :-0
  • Options

Well spotted Fan , like to keep you on your tose :-0

Ooh, you are a wag, MIA !!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    10-0
  • Options
    Bore draw.
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options
    Park the bus :
    Hamer
    Solly,Cort,De Vite,Evina
    Waggo,Wilson, Pritchard,Stevens, Jackson
    BWP
    Simples 0-2 COYR
  • Options
    JT said:

10-0

That's the ticket, JT !

• Options
    If we go 4-5-1 with either Hulse or Fuller as the lone frontman we will nick a point. Think we could get done by two clear goals if we stick to our 4-4-2 and we don't see a dramatic upturn in certain players' current form.
  • Options

If we go 4-5-1 with either Hulse or Fuller as the lone frontman we will nick a point. Think we could get done by two clear goals if we stick to our 4-4-2 and we don't see a dramatic upturn in certain players' current form.

Following his "cameo" appearance on Saturday, with its total lack of movement involved, perhaps we could park Fuller on the pen spot so he's in the right place all game....

• Options

Following his "cameo" appearance on Saturday, with its total lack of movement involved, perhaps we could park Fuller on the pen spot so he's in the right place all game....

Agreed if he had shown as much energy as BWP Saturday we might of nicked a famous 10 man win.
  • Options
    I'll go for 2:2...Same score as c. 1981 when a young P. Walsh was instrumental in 2 late goals that secured the draw...After CAFC was completely outplayed for most of the game...stranger things could happen!
  • Options
    First prediction defeat from me for a while. Watford are a very good team and I think our midfield will be outplayed. I just don' t feel confident about us at the moment and Watford are on a roll. 0-3 defeat I'm afraid. Hope I'm wrong.