Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford vs. Charlton Ath | 1st January 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    My usual "take a point now" but fear that is far too optimistic against one of the division's form teams.
  • Options
    Should I stay or should I go. Aahhhhh. Cant make my mind up
  • Options
    go mate
  • Options
    Feck it. Mrs is going down the pisshole so why not. Valleygazza. Its not letting me text you so on the half chance you see this, any chance of a lift
  • Options
    3-1 Charlton. COYR's.
    More pessimists here than those falling under the spell of false hope.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I was thinking of going but after reading the many doom and gloom predictions on here.....I am still going :)....Oh and a draw i reckon :)
  • Options
    Really wish I could be there today but lack of ferries from Isle of Wight due to bank holiday. By the look of the predictions we aren't expecting much from the game but I see a cheeky 2-1 to the Charlton coming on :-)
  • Options
    Watford are playing well but ive got a good feeling about today gonna say a win 2-1
  • Options
    BBCLondon94.9
    01/01/2013
    Tuesday 01 January 2013
    Coverage of Watford v Charlton (1pm), Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (3pm) and updates.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hamer
    Soilly Cort Dervite Evina
    Waggy Wilson Jackson Pritchard Kerker
    Kermo

We score early, watford re-enact the Alamo but we hang on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't see us getting any thing from this one so 0-2 the haddocks hopefully BWP in and Hulse for Yann!
  • Options
    Coyr
    2-1 Charlton win
  • Options
    1-1, match thread from 12:15
  • Options
    Surely Stephens will get dropped one of these days. 4-1 Charlton.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

I can't see us getting any thing from this one so 0-2 the haddocks hopefully BWP in and Hulse for Yann!

Or keep Yann on and he gets 2!
    I reckon 3-4 addicts JJ winner! ;o)
  • Options
    Well done Greenie..... spot on :-).
    If you had posted this a couple of hours earlier it would have been better.
  • Options

Its a funny league

Surprise Charlton win

:-))

• Options

As everyone thinks we'll lose I predict a win.

• Options
    As someone else has started the preening.......
    Davo55 said:

One of the many things I love about Charlton is our capacity for surprise results. I see us over-turning the form books and sneaking a 0-1 win. The performance against Derby was certainly an improvement and we owe them one after they plundered a win when we outplayed them at the valley earlier this season. I am probably deluded, over-optimistic and perhaps still full of the Christmas spirit - but I lost all reason when I started supporting the lads. Long may it continue.

:-)
  • Options
    Just got back blinding game played well hard thought win dug in deep deserved all 3 points..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    masicat said:

5 man miidfield with Fuller loan striker. Park the bus and look for a late breakaway goal. So, 1-0 Charlton (Fuller 74 ). COYR

• Options
    Nearly always right......
  • Options

If we go 4-5-1 with either Hulse or Fuller as the lone frontman we will nick a point. Think we could get done by two clear goals if we stick to our 4-4-2 and we don't see a dramatic upturn in certain players' current form.

Following his "cameo" appearance on Saturday, with its total lack of movement involved, perhaps we could park Fuller on the pen spot so he's in the right place all game....

Oh me of little faith !