Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Going Out

edited December 2012 in Not Sports Related
Who is going out 2 nite ?
I will be out as im picking the wife up who is working till 11-30PM so although out i wont be out -- out.
So who is out out tonite ?

im actually out at the mo as im working -----and f___in bored to hell

Comments

• nope, hate NYE really, quiet night in with the kids and missus for me.
  • Saving myself for tomorrow. Big trip to Watford!!!
  • Pubs open in 7 minutes.......

Anyone lend me £20 ?
  • I'm staying in - little dinner party for 6 to help the missus with later.
  • Pre drinking at mine with the lads and then on to my local (who are charging to get in this year! - JOKE!)
  • Nope. Nye is dog shyte. Prices go up for everything. All about xmas eve.

Curry round my mates house tonight and in bed by 11.30
  • Pubs open in 7 minutes.......

Anyone lend me £20 ?

Only £20 pound?
  • Like a lot this year a night in with the missus, bottle of bubbly, bit of music, Big Ben, fireworks and another year gone .....
  • Haven't gone out for NYE in about 7 years.

Stay in, curry.
  • Even though we could get a babysitter I refuse to pay to go in a pub plus tonight will be full of the once a yearers with no bar etiquette an I'd end up getting the hump

And I want to go to Watford

Quiet night in with the wife and a few bubbles, kids will wake me up at 7.00 tomorrow anyway...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2012
    No plans as yet but tend not to these days. Find the wait between Xmas and NYE a bit of a drag and then just waiting for midnight on OYO/NYI. Can't wait to get back to normal...............Happy New Year :-)
  • Pre drinking at mine with the lads and then on to my local (who are charging to get in this year! - JOKE!)

I'd refuse to go in there on principal !!

• Out partying with Baron Paulo. Going to be wild.

: - )
  • Nothing to celebrate this year, in bed by 11 as Jools Holland ain't even got any decent guests this year!

Happy New Year everyone! X
  • Nope,not been out NYE for bloody ages.
  • Havent been out on NYE since 2004. Cant stand NYE, would happily avoid it like the plague.
  • staying in ... can't be bothered to go to a packed pub ... rather enjoy a relaxed drink (or 3) at home
  • Think I'm going round a mates for a few drinks and a take away, just 3 or 4 of us.

Think NYE is overhyped forced 'this'll be fun' rubbish so much preferring this way.
  • A mate's house curry and channel 4 house party
  • Staying in , is the new going out.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Venue in New Cross, mad one.
  • Are we talking going out, or going out out?

Got myself plenty of beers left over from xmas and quite happy to stay indoors and polish them off.

Not been out on NYE for years now. Funny how total stangers think you're their best mate, yet any other time of the year they wanna put a glass in your face for just looking in their general direction.........................No thanks
  • Killing me not going out tonight..
    Ill, dont know why but cant go out, on top of that I need to get into a normal routine, sleeps still buggered from working saturday night.
  • Staying in as missus is just two weeks short of our little girls due date.

She's letting me go Watford tomorro though! :)
  • Going to our favourite restaurant with friends, €60 five course dinner and all drink included. Looking forward to giving 2012 the big f**k off. Worst year of my life.
  • Shepherds Bush empire dancing with sweaty students.
  • Staying indoors as I despise new years eve and I'm tom dick anyway. A nice ruby to clear the nasal passages then in bed well before the stroke of midnight with my phone well and truly switched off.
  • Going to our favourite restaurant with friends, €60 five course dinner and all drink included. Looking forward to giving 2012 the big f**k off. Worst year of my life.

Mine an all, here's to a better one next year eh AA pal!?
  • Party at my mates house...25 steps away from my front door.....luvly jubbly
  • 13 over for dinner. Seemed like a good idea a few months back.