Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Watford Match Thread 1.1.13

Comments

• addicks have it at the back....watford throw
  • red army
  • Watford KO.
    Attacking the Vicarage road end.
  • throw taken.....watford win another throw...cort clears.....yann.....addicks throw
  • Trevor Kettle is not fit to referee any game
  • edited January 2013
    Mate says charlton fans piling in still massive walk up might have to open other bit of stand
  • Let's get 2013 started with a bang. We have kicked off and I have no idea what's happening, because my commentator... Anyway. At the back, forward and out of play by Dervite it seems. Throw for Cassetti to take, Forestieri jumps, another throw.
  • Yann down the channel, Pritchard chasing but Ekstrund out of play.
  • evina crosses....cleared.....watford attack....we are back peddling.....and they play keep ball
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2013
    have the bbc not got windshields for their mic s
  • We have also gone three at the back to try to match up the Watford midfield.
    VFR can be heard well.
  • pritch wins it and jj is fouled...addicks fk
  • evina takes fk
  • Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Geijo pronounced hey-ho? Amusing.

Hopefully Forestieri gets himself sent off again.
  • Evina crosses, Ekstrund clear again, flick from Forestieri, Abdi on the ball now, to Hey-ho and Murray, Forestieri on it again, Murray out wide from Abdi, we're chasing shadows slightly, Pritchard and Jacko combine to win a free kick just in our half.
  • addicks win a throw....wilson....stevo....solly.....addicks throw
  • 5-Live saying we are playing 3 in midfield ?
  • Sponsored links:

• throw taken.....wilson crosses.....watford gk
  • Heyho is actually Geijo it seems. Hm.
  • Pritchard back to Solly, Wilson crosses... high and hanging, out for a goal kick.
  • CAFC loud and clear
  • Swirling wind, good pitch condition though.
  • watford have it and push forward....stevo clears....fuller chases.....stevo....jj....evina....yann....solly....stevo.....evina.....crosses and cleared
  • Geijo battling, and Chalobah on the ball now it seems - getting rave reviews as well, on loan from Chelsea, imposing... anyway, Cassetti, Forestieri, Stephens can clear over halfway and Fuller chases but Almunia can clear, Stephens has it, Jacko centre, Chalobah... nope, we work it back to Evina... Yann down the right for us eventually, Solly now and Stephens, Evina running into their half and tries to cross but Hoban reads it.
  • watford clear all the way to hamer....he sends it long......pritch flicks on....
  • CHRISSY POWELL'S RED ARMY
  • Unleash hell on them !!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!