Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Watford Match Thread 1.1.13

Comments

• Options
    addicks attack......solly has it......pritch.....wins a throw
  • Options
    sounds like bradley p has quite a free role
  • Options
    game a bit settled it seems, but we're losing so Watford can relax and play their football...we have to chase the game...their people praise Pritch quite a bit.
  • Options
    possession so far......45% - 55% addicks favour.......pritch attacks.....fuller taken down nothing given.....watford player goes down ref blows up....19 mins gone
  • Options
    Cross into the area looking for Yann, hits a Watford player, we can't pick it up and they get to halfway. Has Fuller been fouled? No, apparently, and Watford player has gone down, think it's Abdi... there was probably a foul on Fuller.
  • Options
    There are goals in this
  • Options
    VFR loud n clear
  • Options
    game stopped at the moment
  • Options
    VFR rings out as a Watford player gets treated.
  • Options
    watford player leaves the field
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ekstrand who was injured
  • Options
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    watford get a fk and send it long....Foreseri booked for blatant handball
  • Options
    Forestieri goal side but the flag is up, yellow card to Hamer...? No sorry, to FOrestieri, who handballed.
  • Options
    Foresteri controlled the ball with his arm and gets booked by T Kettle.
  • Options
    Foresteiri booked
  • Options
    Forresteri booked - cheating again.

• Options
    Everyones favourite booked.
  • Options
    Fuller, turn from him, Pritchard makes a dash, Almunia collects... Stephens fouls, he's having a word with the ref.
  • Options
    However we defended a long ball from their keeper badly which led to the foresteri booking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fuller......yann...pritch.....but keeper gets it.....stevo comitts a foul....watford fk...taken.....jj tackles and come away with it.....addicks now pushing....yann....fuller......tackled....watford throw
  • Options
    Casetti down the right, Murray goes to ground and Jackson has won the ball, Yann looks for Fuller, Ekstrund on it, Dervite gets it clear from our box, Yann on halfway, feeds Fuller out the sky, takes on Ekstrung who gets it away though, out of play, throw to the Hornets in their own half.
  • Options
    Who's summarising on 5Live sports extra? He can't speak English.
  • Options
    jj now commits a foul....ref gives him a talking to....watford players just keep falling over
  • Options
    Jacko getting a bit of a lecture for a smalle series of strong challenges.
  • Options
    SISS
  • Options
    fk taken....addicks clear.....fuller.....surrounded by 3 players.....watford attack.....evina clears...they come again.....cross comes in and we clear through stevo...watford throw
  • Options
    Sustained Watford pressure
  • Options
    Forestieri on the edge of the box, controlled well, and Chalobah can go forward it seems tohugh, Forestieri in the area now, on his right foot, can't cclip it in, Evina runs and gives it away, here are Watford, on the attack, Newton, area, nope, Forestieri dispossessed, Stephens away for a throw on halfway for them.
  • Options
    Sounds like we need to put our foot on the ball and keep some possession.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!