Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford v Charlton Athletic 2013 post-match views

12345679»

Comments

• Just watched the highlights, Dervite was at fault for their second and third goals, there was no need to make contact for the penalty as Solly was across in cover and for the third he should have got something on the through ball.

Exactly and everyone was quick to slate SCP for not bringing Dervite on to replace Morro at ht against ipswich . On the evidence against watford SCP prolly hasn't got the same confidence in Dervite as the hindsight crew from the ipswich game
    For the last time, not hindsight we could all see Morro was gonna go at the time, but keep rolling out this one! Jeez!
  • Off_it said:

Fully deserved win against as a side that I would truly be embarrassed to support. From the bizarre seemingly homo-erotic constant references to "your golden boys" by the announcer to the blatantly cheating antic of the players...

After all those references to "golden", I was half expecting him to call them his golden shower when they'd lost.
  • Greenie said:

Just watched the highlights, Dervite was at fault for their second and third goals, there was no need to make contact for the penalty as Solly was across in cover and for the third he should have got something on the through ball.

Exactly and everyone was quick to slate SCP for not bringing Dervite on to replace Morro at ht against ipswich . On the evidence against watford SCP prolly hasn't got the same confidence in Dervite as the hindsight crew from the ipswich game
    For the last time, not hindsight we could all see Morro was gonna go at the time, but keep rolling out this one! Jeez!
    Was against derby not ipswich
  • edited January 2013

Greenie said:

Just watched the highlights, Dervite was at fault for their second and third goals, there was no need to make contact for the penalty as Solly was across in cover and for the third he should have got something on the through ball.

Was against derby not ipswich
    True that! Its all a blur!
  • Greenie said:

There is a difference between knowing something will happen and thinking something will happen. Therefore it was hindsight. No need to thank me for clearing that up for you
  • Give it up Michaelmon, he wont be told.
  • Greenie said:

There is a difference between knowing something will happen and thinking something will happen. Therefore it was hindsight. No need to thank me for clearing that up for you
    Thanks for the lesson! You wernt there then if you were then you would have known he was gonna go! I said it at the time! Again at the time! Once more I said it at the time! Not afterwards! So not hindsight then! I guess I'm just more perceptive and can tell when a player is playing in a manner that is gonna get him dismissed! No thanks needed!
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Thanks for the lesson! You wernt there then if you were then you would have known he was gonna go! I said it at the time! Again at the time! Once more I said it at the time! Not afterwards! So not hindsight then! I guess I'm just more perceptive and can tell when a player is playing in a manner that is gonna get him dismissed! No thanks needed!
    Oh mate, stop biting.

With hindsight I just knew you HAD to come back again. Or did I know it at the time? Who knows.
    ;o)
  • Off_it said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Oh mate, stop biting.

With hindsight I just knew you HAD to come back again. Or did I know it at the time? Who knows.
    ;o)
    Excellent wind up, no really, one of the best! Are you Jeremy Beadle in disguise? i've gotta hand it to you! Zzzzz!