Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goodbye Hulse, Goodbye Hulse, Say goodbye to Rob Hulse..?

JACJAC
edited January 2013 in General Charlton
Was it just me or did anyone else at Vicarage Road today think Rob Hulse gave us a goodbye wave at the end? He then went over to SCP and shook his hand and embraced him. Could have been that he was just celebrating win but don't think so, He had only been on for 2 mins.

Comments

• Options
    Good player, done well but is 33. With Leicester buying Woods I look forward to welcoming Jeffry Schlupp.
  • Options

Good player, done well but is 33. With Leicester buying Woods I look forward to welcoming Jeffry Schlupp.

Now that would be interesting
  • Options
    Deffo looked like he was thanking the Charlton fans for their support.
  • Options
    Hope we can keep him
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Will be a shame if he goes. Think he offers something none of our other four strikers do.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Now that would be interesting
    Hmmm. Blast from the "past".

• Options
    haha nice tittle, personally think we do need another 'target man' center forward but don't think Hulse is that man at 33 too old, would be better getting a younger model. Perhaps Frank Nouble ;)
  • Options
    Possibly. Or maybe just paying the gesture to the fans in case he does go and doesn't get another chance.
  • Options
    Hope he doesn't go to Millwall to replace Woods as I quite like him.
  • Options
    By the way, best thread title for ages ...very good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In my opinion, one of our better loanees who did his best when he put on the shirt.
  • Options
    Hope we keep him until the end of the season
  • Options
    tricky said:

Hope we keep him until the end of the season

Me too, one of our better loan signings.
  • Options
    He's done well for us. Like to see him stay
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    seth plum said:

Hope he doesn't go to Millwall to replace Woods as I quite like him.

Personally I'd love Hulse to stay,but with Fuller and Kermorgant fit I'm not sure it would be seen as a priority now.Schlupp would be more cover for Haynes/replacement for BWP and as a left footer he offers a different dimension.

Jackett tried to sign Hulse last season and was very complimentary about him in the run up to our game,I thought then that if they failed to land Wood,he might go there.From Hulse's point of view he might get more game time at the Toolbox than with us.
  • Options
    Want him to sign until end of season. Millwall sniffing if he goes out on loan again.
  • Options
    andrew hughes ‏@Andrew10dog
    Hulsey and seabourne done brilliant for us top pros and guys seabourne still has horrific teeth and Tats though Hulsey #bestbodever

Interesting tweet from Andy Hughes. Sounds like they are off.
  • Options
    I'd like Hulse to stay till may
  • Options
    Watching him play for the shirt, you'd never guess Hulse was 'only' a loan signing.

Fitted in perfectly. Well done, Rob Hulse.
  • Options
    At least unlike many loan players he gave 100% but not really good enough at this level anymore
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Want Hulse to stay, if he is off back to win a permanent deal somewhere, all the best to the bloke, a real old fashioned 100 percenter
  • Options
    Came in with hardly any match practice or confidence and kept his chin up after a difficult first game. Always worked hard for the team and I enjoyed having him. Thanks Hulsey
  • Options
    As Richard J mentions not a priority with Fuller & Kermorgant back fit. He did a great job and has really helped keep us mid-table.
    Will be interesting to see where he goes and who we pull in this month.
  • Options
    Red_Raver said:

andrew hughes ‏@Andrew10dog
    Hulsey and seabourne done brilliant for us top pros and guys seabourne still has horrific teeth and Tats though Hulsey #bestbodever

Interesting tweet from Andy Hughes. Sounds like they are off.

He says later that he doesn't know if either are staying or going
  • Options

but not really good enough at this level anymore

You been on the sauce?
  • Options
    Good player with premiership pedigree and a good attitude. If we don't keep him one of our rivals will probably benefit from his services. Anyway he deserves a big hand from the Valley faithful
  • Options
    I hope we manage to do a deal for the rest of the season. Quality player.
  • Options
    Hulse offers the quality of good hold-up play that none of the above get near.
  • Options
    Been very impressed with hulsey since he has came into the team. Been very professional and has a great attitude.

Would be happy for him to stay with us