Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Goodbye Hulse, Goodbye Hulse, Say goodbye to Rob Hulse..?

Comments

• Hulse has been a great loan signing,got the impression he loves it at Charlton really hope he stays
  • We need Hulse to stay, Fuller has a Haynesesque injury record, we need Hulse as back up.
  • Would be delighted if we can keep him. Intelligent player, worked his socks off & fitted in well with the team. If he does move on, I wish him all the best. But please don't make it the spanners Rob!! ;-)
  • I'd like to see him stay but maybe 'Arry wants a closer look on board the Titanic at Loftus Road.
  • I don't rate Hulse anywhere near as highly as others on here but agree that he would be useful to have around the squad for the rest of the season. Wouldn't want him longer term than that though. Tries harder than your average loanee.
  • Whilst I recognise that they are totally different players with Haynes out we need Hulse as another option in my view. Fuller picks up injuries easily which leaves us with BWP, who has own ongoing knee problem which could rule him out although so far we've been lucky and Yann.

Unless Azeez or Smith are deemed ready to be recalled from their loans we need the extra body.
  • Personally think he would be a great signing on an 18 month deal if we could agree something with QPR.

• We need Hulse to stay, Fuller has a Haynesesque injury record, we need Hulse as back up.

Would not be unhappy for him to comeback but would like CP to look at what alternatives are available first.

• If that was his last game - I'd rate him a success and wish him well. Hope we can keep him.
  • A decent player, but with Kerm and Fuller fit (for the time being) a pacier loan striker might be a better addition to the squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• definitely have him for longer and as loanees go he is in the under used 'worked out well' list
  • Did the biz as cover for Kerm and Fuller. Good pro.
  • 8/10 for the thread title, excellent work
  • Keep him if we can
  • Loved Rob always gave his all and scored some vital goals. In an ideal world I would love to keep him but our priority is to strengthen that midfield. If he stays great if not I wish him the best of luck seems like a great lad and was our "kind" of player.
  • Always worked hard liked him a lot
    Only problem not a long term prospect and that's wot we need
    Hope he sees out the season with us
  • I would love to see Hulse stay on a perm. He played for us like he was a Charlton player, other loanees take note, Hulse showed you how it is done.
    I hope the board can make a perm happen.
  • This has just come up on Twitter,interesting that they do not mention D J Campbell.

In terms of the 25 man squad I think QPR could play him again if they wanted as it does not become enforced again until the end of the window.Harry may want to assess him.

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen
    QPR strikers Rob Hulse and Jay Bothroyd have both returned to their clubs from loan spells.
  • Yep, looks like we've seen the last of Hulse. Shame - he oozed professionalism and a great role model for younger members of the squad. Could possibly return if 'Arry boosts his strikeforce, so fingers crossed.
  • I talked to him yesterday and I asked him is he staying permanently he said no he's going back to QPR to get back in the team
  • Sponsored links:

• To be honest the way they are at the moment he may as well try and break into the team there, has a good a chance as any under 'Arry.

We will need another player in soon then, Fuller, BWP, Kermorgant and Haynes is good, but will all 4 ever be fit at the same time?
  • Ok, thanks for the update Owen. Is he a friend of yours ?
  • NO! I hate him but I chat to all the players after the game seabourne frimpong,and hulse all went yesterday
  • NO! I hate him but I chat to all the players after the game seabourne frimpong,and hulse all went yesterday

He'll be back then!
  • you hate him? why?
  • I chat to all the players after the game

Are you CP in disguise?
  • Hulse Campbell and boothroyd are all back at QPR
  • Any one of those three may do more for QPR than Djibriul Cisse.

lol why do you hate him?
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP
    Rob Hulse back at QPR and indications are at moment that #cafc unlikely to go back with fresh loan attempt.