Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Home - 12.30 Kick Off

Comments

• Options
    nolly said:

There be in Greenwich even longer now

it's the end of the world Nolly ... good thing I've decided to emigrate the day before the game

#IsAustraliaFarEnough
  • Options
    Perfect time for the KO here.

zabeelinvestments.com
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Bunny is compiling his blog for the NS

"My personal liberty and that of my fellow Lions has been yet again impinged upon by those usual suspects, the Metropolitan Police. When will they and others in the biased national press understand how fundamentally different supporters of Wall are from our middle class and more sedate neighbors down in SE7? In making our one sided derby against Charlton an early kick off at 12.30 they have yet again cut down on the amount of time us Lions will have to generally act like geezers with real passion in and around this fixture. Whilst Addicks will certainly be tucked up in bed early on the Friday night after the soaps have finished, we the most admired firm in the whole of Eastern European (special mentions in Belarus) hooligan circles will be out on the lash acting all Micky Flanagan, pulling birds and taking the piss. Then, with everyone looking on in wonder at what general all round lads we are, we will have to be on our game early doors next morning to make this, the most one sided derby in England, a genuine football experience for passers by and Addicks supporters who have had the temerity to turn up from somewhere in Esher on their buses."

OR something along those lines...
  • Options

He's compiling his blog for the NS

"My personal liberty and that of my fellow Lions has been yet again impinged upon by those usual suspects, the Metropolitan Police. When will they and others in the biased national press understand how fundamentally different supporters of Wall are from our middle class and more sedate neighbors down in SE7? In making our one sided derby against Charlton an early kick off at 12.30 they have yet again cut down on the amount of time us Lions will have to generally act like geezers with real passion in and around this fixture. Whilst Addicks will certainly be tucked up in bed early on the Friday night after the soaps have finished, we the most admired firm in the whole of Eastern European (special mentions in Belarus) hooligan circles will be out on the lash acting all Micky Flanagan, pulling birds and taking the piss. Then, with everyone looking on in wonder at what general all round lads we are, we will have to be on our game early doors next morning to make this, the most one sided derby in England, a genuine football experience for passers by and Addicks supporters who have had the temerity to turn up from somewhere in Esher on their buses."

Hahahaha - it was only halfway through I started realizing that it maybe wasn't him.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I'll be to busy flogging snide Lacoste Polos in rainbow colours at New Cross to make the game...

ClothingTheUnfortunateExcuse.Com
  • Options

Bunny is compiling his blog for the NS

LOL. Good one Soapy
  • Options
    On a serious note, I hope Greenwich ban Reebok Classics for the day.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with the workouts se10
  • Options
    lesbian trainer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Classics 90s, Workouts 00s..
  • Options
    nolly said:

Nothing wrong with the workouts se10

I'm on about the proper classics!
  • Options
    Quiet, everybody it's a secret and Millwall are not supposed to know ! Think of the jolly laughter when they turn up an we all went home an hour earlier.
  • Options
    Oh dear. I'll have to forgo my squiffy at the Yacht club.

sailors away.com
  • Options
    Will be leaving my new thermos flask and anorak at home for this one.
    Hopefully our stadium will remain intact.
  • Options
    Wont scare me off going. allmillwallarecunts.co.uk
  • Options
    Early start for me then.

www.championshipfootballershousebreaker.co.uk
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Early start for me then.

www.championshipfootballershousebreaker.co.uk

nothingworthnicking#dannygreen'sgaff
  • Options
    I'll be in Paris for the 6 Nations.

gotmyexcuseinearly.com
  • Options
    I fail to see what an early kick off accomplishes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gandalf the White will save us from the Orcs and send them scurrying back to Mordor, whatever time kick off is. Believe.

www.peterjacksonhasalottoanswerfor.com
  • Options

I fail to see what an early kick off accomplishes?

I'd imagine less time for pub and getting wankered thus less trouble. Though opening a can of stella at 7:30 in the morning is hardly a foreign concept for our visiting neighbours. Fucking pikeys.
  • Options
    Dear boy it's far too early in the day to be swinging round full thermos flasks and flicking tartan blankets at those Millwall ruffians.

Valleyexpressarehard.com
  • Options
    Dunno if it's that alien to me to be honest

Isn't it what everyone pours on their cornflakes
  • Options
    All jokes aside I think this time ensures that millwall fans will have a safe day
  • Options
    As a certain Noel Gallagher once said, nothing wrong with sprinkling cocaine on your cornflakes either...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    nolly said:

All jokes aside I think this time ensures that millwall fans will have a safe day

Maybe so but still reckon there will be a lot of "Charlton flu" that day no doubt. ;-)
  • Options
    Bunny? Banned? Phew, I thought she was blanking me.
  • Options
    Serious question...
    Where will I be able to have a few beers with Millwall Family & Friends going to the game?

Will Blackheath or Greenwich pubs take both sets of fans?
  • Options
    Wether spoons