Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Home - 12.30 Kick Off

Comments

• Options

Serious question...
    Where will I be able to have a few beers with Millwall Family & Friends going to the game?

Will Blackheath or Greenwich pubs take both sets of fans?

Crawley
  • Options
    But they live sidcup way

Never mind I'm sure I'll drink their allocation for them!
  • Options
    nice one...means I get home early to spend some quality time with the missus.

www.notfookinlikely.com
  • Options
    Not sure if I'll be able to get a ticket for the match as my seat has already been sold by the club.

buytickets@stuwall.co.uk
  • Options
    Bob Crowe is calling for industrial action by train drivers on the London Bridge to Woolwich line on the 16th March in protest to the early kickoff.

powertotheunions.co.uk
  • Options
    Just remember if you pull the lions tail it will wag
  • Options
    Also remember if you feed the lion it will eat
  • Options
    Don't worry, I've spoken to both sets of fans and we've sorted our differences. Peace in our lunchtime.

www.nevillechamberlain.org
  • Options
    Also remember if you throw a flare at the lion it will say 'hold me back' and hit a steward
  • Options
    I do not know what the police are thinking this will achieve by having an early kick off.

protectmfcfromahiding@met.gov.uk

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard that one stonemuse
  • Options
    It has just been revealed that the Mayan prediction of apocalypse was about 85 days premature.
  • Options
    A lion without a tongue squeaks
  • Options
    If you throw a lion meat it will feed. If you show a lion meat it will hunt.
  • Options
    I hope no one comments on any of theirs haircuts...

#ProtectingLocalHairdressers
  • Options
    If you give a Lion a Chinese burn beware it screeching.

Let em come bla bla bla

• Options
    Show a lion a racing car and it will make the noise "Millllllllll" for the rest of its life...
  • Options

I normally take lunch at 12.15 on the veranda on Saturday's so this could be a problem

middleclassexcuse.com

I normally buy my M&S prawn sandwiches between 12 and 1 , not sure i can make the match now.

Sort it out Charlton!

• Options
    SE10 said:

Show a lion a racing car and it will make the noise "Millllllllll" for the rest of its life...

It's a freakin' slow racing car, given the speed they drone that noise out at!!
  • Options
    This year, my son plays football on a Sunday and I was pleased to see the kick off has been brought forward as I like early kick offs -seems to leave you more of the day. However, if it happened last year, when my son played on the Saturday it would have been a nuisance.

I suppose that is the problem. it will inconvenience some and help others - like the fan going to the theatre. Although, because people normally plan around football, it will probably inconvenience a few more than it helps.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Give a lion a giro he will buy speed, pink nickelson and tennents...
  • Options
    Those who mock the lion from the zoo gates will soon see the lion roar alone in the jungle
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    nolly said:

Those who mock the lion from the zoo gates will soon see the lion roar alone in the jungle

Do you think it will a tight fit in the Jimmy Seed Stand?
  • Options
    A lion on its own can fight but lions in numbers can rule the plains
  • Options
    Profound
  • Options
    A pink lion rolls in the grass with a big hairy bear
  • Options
    Your that bear aren't you ?
  • Options
    Never a lion nor Bear I was not born confused

Unlike them I am my fathers son
  • Options
    There not their fathers sons mate
  • Options
    Early kick off or normal time kick off it doesn't matter,we all know that they will want to get some cred back,the flare and the seat really hurt them big time.Oh dear,march will soon be coming