Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Twatter

124»

Comments

• Options
    “Certain fans need to not come and support this team…Coming out to BOOO us..Stay at home..Don’t need ur BOO’s…SAY NO MORE!!!!”.

Is that all he has said, or is there more? I know they don't like him up there and are therefore going to jump on anything he says, but having a go at "certain fans" isn't really that bad, is it?

I mean, it's not like he's called someone a nonce or anything, is it?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

“Certain fans need to not come and support this team…Coming out to BOOO us..Stay at home..Don’t need ur BOO’s…SAY NO MORE!!!!”.

Is that all he has said, or is there more? I know they don't like him up there and are therefore going to jump on anything he says, but having a go at "certain fans" isn't really that bad, is it?

Hmm yeah...Its not like hes told anyone to kill themselves.
    Then again, pay your money, do what you want. The man is a c*nt, so is Pardew - pathetic that he is using it as an excuse as to why they lost.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Off_it said:

I thought this was the worst one
    https://mobile.twitter.com/NilePowerRanger/status/292736684393652224

"To all the fans...U are not forced to buy season tickets or pay our wages..Please remember that"

How detached from reality is that ? they might not be forced to, but they are compelled to by love of their team.

Anyway he completely undermines his "don't boo us" argument by latter tweeting the he's so big and tough that booing doesn't affect his confidence anyway, so I'm not really sure why he spent all night tweeting about it in the first place. Unless he's a moron.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NilePowerRanger/status/292736684393652224
  • Options
    Cast in the same mould as his manager by the sound of it.

Nothing's his fault.
  • Options

Off_it said:

Are you simple? You're totally missing the point here, anyone can kill themselves, accusing someone of being a nonce is something totally different.
  • Options
    "To all the fans...U are not forced to buy season tickets or pay our wages..Please remember that"

Yeah, that's worse. As others have said, it shows a complete lack of understanding or empathy towards the fans. Geezers a prat - wouldn't be happy if one of ours came out with that.
  • Options
    Wasn't he at Wednesday earlier this season? Those two seem to be the perfect fit, thinking they are bigger and better than they actually are.
  • Options

Off_it said:

Are you simple? You're totally missing the point here, anyone can kill themselves, accusing someone of being a nonce is something totally different.
    Stop boring everyone you nonce. Talk about the subject in the thread or don't post.
  • Options
    Leave off keep calling people that
  • Options
    @Ronnyjackson - first off, I've got nothing against you at all but you do realise that you're sailing close to the wind with some of your name calling. I know you've endured some provocation but sometimes it's best to rise above and keep schtum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013

@Ronnyjackson - first off, I've got nothing against you at all but you do realise that you're sailing close to the wind with some of your name calling. I know you've endured some provocation but sometimes it's best to rise above and keep schtum.

Was that a squadron of pigs that just flew by honking? Must be early for next weeks game :-)
  • Options
    ...and people wonder why I get wound up by the trolls and...er...wind up merchants that crop up on here...
  • Options
    Indeed
  • Options

Off_it said:

Stop boring everyone you nonce. Talk about the subject in the thread or don't post.
    This guy's a f*cking moron, why's he still permitted to post here? 24 carat mug.
  • Options

Off_it said:

This guy's a f*cking moron, why's he still permitted to post here? 24 carat mug.
    I haven't done anything wrong Mate, that's why.
  • Options
    Carry on with the abusive, unnecessary and sick and perverse name calling and you'll force hands though.

No need for it.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Carry on with the abusive, unnecessary and sick and perverse name calling and you'll force hands though.

No need for it.

You mean that's not enough already? Well I never.
  • Options
    WSS said:

No need for it.

I didn't start it.
    And Don't start with 'abusive' - the guy above just called me a f**king moron. Also - nonce isn't a word so you derive your own meaning from it.
  • Options
    Nonce (slang)
    In the United Kingdom, the term nonce is a slang word used to refer to a sex offender or child sexual abuser. Although the term traditionally referred specifically to sex offenders, it has now become a more general term of abuse and is approximately synonymous with "idiot".[1][2] This is not to be confused with the other meaning of "nonce" as in nonce word or its use in the term "cryptographic nonce". "Nonce" also means "now" in ordinary English.[3]
  • Options
    anybody who doesn't think this bloke is on here just to wind people up is a bit dim i'm afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Nonce (slang)
    In the United Kingdom, the term nonce is a slang word used to refer to a sex offender or child sexual abuser. Although the term traditionally referred specifically to sex offenders, it has now become a more general term of abuse and is approximately synonymous with "idiot".[1][2] This is not to be confused with the other meaning of "nonce" as in nonce word or its use in the term "cryptographic nonce". "Nonce" also means "now" in ordinary English.[3]

Which dictionary did you get that one from? Haha. It isn't a word mate.
  • Options
    Never answer back to Admin!!!
  • Options
    oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nonce?q=nonce

Quite an unfortunate phrase as an example!
  • Options

oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nonce?q=nonce

Quite an unfortunate phrase as an example!

Haha. Well played.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    From Oxford Dictionary...

nonce2
    Pronunciation: /nɒns/

Definition of nonce
    noun
    British informal
    a person convicted of a sexual offence, especially against a child.
    Origin:

1970s: of unknown origin
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Nonce is a word, whether recognised by a dictionary or not.

Bill Shakespeare for example, when unable to find a word that was unique enough invented a new one... As time has past some of those words have been added to the English Dictionary, others have not but are still in existence.

Well, in that case, 'flugh' is now a word seeing as though you can just invent them.

Now why don't you flugh off.
  • Options
    Time to kill this charachter off now Ron. You have been weighed, measured and found wanting.
  • Options
    Ronnyjackson - congratulations !

You achieved your objective, a long time ago, of being the biggest WUM on CL.

As everyone has recognised your significant achievement, it really is no longer necessary to bore everyone to death.

Please could you now adopt a more adult approach.

Thanking-you in advance of your kind cooperation in this matter.

• Options
    This thread is closed now. Bored senseless of the persistent ridiculousness.

Please don't start a new thread about the discussion of the word or anything associated and Ronny don't bother saying or starting anything what you know will degenerate into the same old shit.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!