Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Celebrity" diving

Jesus Christ. Who in their right mind thought this would be good Saturday night viewing?

Comments

• Options
    Shocking. They all look absolutely petrified, as I would of course, not exactly enjoyable viewing though.
  • Options
    I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Two new shows started this week.

The BBC had 'Africa' on. One of the best things I've ever watched on TV. ITV have come up with this.....

Is this what they meant by 'Olympic legacy'?
  • Options
    At least it's people trying to learn something I guess rather than sing soulless tunes trying to get rich and famous.

Still ITV shite though
  • Options

It sure is.

Next week is Celebrity Donkey"

Five unknown celebs try and stay on a donkey on Blackheath for the most amount of time.
  • Options
    'Monkey Tennis'
  • Options
    My mates going out with the sugababe. Lovely body
  • Options
    Take the water out of the pool and I would watch.
  • Options
    It's horrific
  • Options
    Saturday night crap
  • Options
    This is why i should stay in the pub on Saturday......FFS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the splash off !!!!
  • Options
    But you are all watching it loosers

Whilst I watching hill billy hand fishing quality tv viewing on animal planet
  • Options
    Riscardo said:

the splash off !!!!

I've seen that German dvd too
  • Options
    Was that woman 'comedian' pissed?
  • Options

But you are all watching it loosers

Whilst I watching hill billy hand fishing quality tv viewing on animal planet

It's a bit like watching Charlton in the cup, you know it's gonna be bad but u just can't help yourself.
  • Options
    Any Watford players taking part? My money would be on that Forresti bloke.
  • Options

It sure is.

Next week is Celebrity Donkey"

Five unknown celebs try and stay on a donkey on Blackheath for the most amount of time.
    Really? Is Llera in it?

• Options
    No Llera IS it. They take turns to ride him and wait for him to fall over his own feet.
  • Options
    I am seriously awaiting the making of 'Celebrity lion taming'. Pay Per View figures would be huge if you could get some no-mark z-lister like Kerry Katona to out their gob in a lion's mouth.

These shows remind me of the shows pitched in an episode of The Simpsons a few years ago; "Mystery Injection" and "Tied To A Bear"
  • Options
    It's a tired old formula but credit to the "celebrities" as it takes a certain amount of guts to dive off those high boards.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gabby logan is a terrible presenter.
  • Options
    Could we have a Celebrity Suicide show? See how many of these 'celebrities' apply, any suggestions?
  • Options

At least it's people trying to learn something I guess rather than sing soulless tunes trying to get rich and famous.

Still ITV shite though

My thoughts entirely.

• Options
    Told ya all

Hillbilly Hand fishing on animal planet is the future

Don't know why the call it hand fishing as they use their feet as well but it's brilliant
  • Options

The BBC had 'Africa' on. One of the best things I've ever watched on TV. ITV have come up with this.....

Excellent points VG and someting plenty of posters might want to remember next time the anti-Beeb, anti-licence fee discussion crops up.

Have to admit I thought we'd seen it all by now but Africa was flipping amazing viewing.

• Options
    Africa On again tonight if anyone missed it
  • Options
    Helen Lederer, would ya?
  • Options

I am seriously awaiting the making of 'Celebrity lion taming'.

Red Division won it in December
  • Options

Excellent points VG and someting plenty of posters might want to remember next time the anti-Beeb, anti-licence fee discussion crops up.

Have to admit I thought we'd seen it all by now but Africa was flipping amazing viewing.

If you've got Sky Galapogus is on Anytime, amazing too.
  • Options
    Would he better with more camel toe shots