Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mens Hair Dye - Would You / Do You Use It?

Saw a very convincing TV ad at the weekend , Hair for Men or something like that , do blokes really go for this stuff ?
I thought people would laugh at me if i had a bit of it?
Or am i just being old fashioned and is that what blokes do these days?

Comments

• Options
    On my last trip to 'dam had my hair dyed bright purple.
  • Options
    Bet they didn't look as good as your Tony the Tiger go faster stripes.

They were Grrrrrrrrreat!
  • Options
    I doubt I will have any hair by the time I go grey. But if I did, I wouldn't. It's all about being a silver fox.
  • Options
    Wish I had some to dye
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Grow old gracefully MIA grey hair can make you look very distinguished and people give their seat up to you on the train :-)
  • Options
    I want to look like Pardew one day.
  • Options
    Oops got the name wrong!

http://www.justformen.com/
    RedChaser said:

Grow old gracefully MIA grey hair can make you look very distinguished and people give their seat up to you on the train :-)

I think you could be right , rather than trying to make myself look younger be your self you mean?

• Options

Why on earth would you want to look like a lady's private part?
  • Options
    looks good on some.

others not so much..

• Options
    Crumbs Mac , that looks like a birds nest!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013

Oops got the name wrong!

http://www.justformen.com/

RedChaser said:

I think you could be right , rather than trying to make myself look younger be your self you mean?

No no, don't try and look like me I wouldn't wish that on anyone but be yourself :-)
  • Options
    No and no
  • Options
    I'm bald and have been since I was 19. So no !!
  • Options
    When I was working every six weeks in India, the barber there could not understand why I would not get my silver sides dyed, not worth the hassle, once you start you forever are chasing a touch up and not in a nice sense.
  • Options
    Don't do it MiA. Opening up whole acres of humiliation when you get sussed - or eventually have to give in to the grey. I got my first grey hair at 20 and am now mostly silver - but a full head of thick,healthy hair. Rather that than bald - with apologies to my slap-headed buddies on here :-)
  • Options
    Looks like what it is - dye - might just as well slap some Cuprinol "Black Ash" on your head. So I'm out. A product that shouldn't be seen on anything but an American.
  • Options
    I did use it once or twice a couple of years back, but growing old as a silver sly fox now, anyway, quiffs look better with a bit of silver grey.
  • Options
    Gary Linekar has made the silver fox look fashionable again. Look at his missus!
  • Options

Well it hasn't hindered his sex life. Allegedly.

I'd rather have Mourinho or George Clooney as grey icons though!
  • Options
    ask Vince
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keep my hair cropped cos I'm losing it but even if I had a full thatch I wouldn't dye it. Think it's best to just accept the grey. I'm sure you're still a hunk!
  • Options
    Silver fox look for me.
  • Options
    I tried it once and looked so ridiculous that for 2 weeks I wouldn't leave home without wearing a hat
  • Options
    No bloody way.
  • Options
    Forget Red division, we should do a Blonde division just like the Romanian football team did!!!!

• Options

I tried it once and looked so ridiculous that for 2 weeks I wouldn't leave home without wearing a hat

What even in church Lincs? :-)
  • Options

I got a papal dispensation
  • Options

I got a papal dispensation
    Typical it's not what you know it's who you know :-)
  • Options
    Someone bought me a bottle of Just for Men as a joke... after it sat in the cupboard for a couple of years I thought "why not?!". When it ran out I didn't bother buying another bottle. Depending on your circumstances and what you do for a living, looking "distinguished" may be an advantage!
  • Options
    Once tried to dye my hair black. Didnt go black went orange instead.