Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pete Tong ever lasting conflicts - the same person keeps on

2»

Comments

• Options
    MCSMCS
    edited March 2007
    all this what ss says, if not give em a good shoeing!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Do they look handy?

If not, make a thinly veiled threat of violence against them, their car, their property, their family, their family's property, etc, etc.
  • Options
    This person is obviously a cocky little twat.

If you start making threats or damage the car, let the tyres down etc. they will probably turn the whole thing round and get you on a harrassment charge.
  • Options
    Got told about this site tonight and thought it might be appropriate to pass it on

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/

You can print off a notice (or if you're feeling really naughty, a nice sticky label!) and leave it on the car, telling them specifically why they are parking crap! It's a yank site but quite funny.
  • Options
    Few years ago at a night game at the Valley, played Tranmere i think. I parked my car on Charlton Lane up by the top. There was no 'Man made' driveway, so i parked next to the pavement. There was a house that had changed it garden into a parking area. After the game i went to my car and it had been towed. Bastards. And apparently they had every right to have me towed, even though there was no designated driveway. cost me 150 quid. bastards