Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Undateables

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2015
    I think the show gives courage to others and makes people more aware ....C4 do some good shows.
  • Options
    Returns tonight C4 2100.
  • Options
    Sat behind a couple that were on this at the MK Dons away game (in the home end). It was an interesting experience. Teach me to be sarcastic about our teams ability
  • Options
    Karel Fraeye rumored to be appearing in this series!!
  • Options
    I see a couple of em being interviewed earlier by Philip Schofield and Holly Willabooby; I use to think that it was a bit close to the knuckle, but the lad with aspergers summed it up by saying that it gave him more confidence to go out and find a Doris after watching previous series, so gonna give it a watch again later tonight (Although I still think that a lot of folk watch it for the wrong reasons ie take the michael). The girl who was being interviewed had some sort of infection that left her mouth and nose badly disfigured, so I'd think that she will give some inspiration to other young girls and blokes with the same problem bless em
  • Options

I see a couple of em being interviewed earlier by Philip Schofield and Holly Willabooby; I use to think that it was a bit close to the knuckle, but the lad with aspergers summed it up by saying that it gave him more confidence to go out and find a Doris after watching previous series, so gonna give it a watch again later tonight (Although I still think that a lot of folk watch it for the wrong reasons ie take the michael). The girl who was being interviewed had some sort of infection that left her mouth and nose badly disfigured, so I'd think that she will give some inspiration to other young girls and blokes with the same problem bless em

I used to think it was a bit taboo too to be honest but then I started watching it and it's really moving. I do think the title is a bit degrading but the show itself is inspiring.

• Options
    Yes a name change to the programme would be a good move ... Undateables is unfair ...
  • Options
    It was impossible not to root for Daniel, can't remember which series he was in.
  • Options
    Played it safe there i thought. Maybe it's run its course.
  • Options
    Daniel was my favourite. Absolute legend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That one guy was like an Adonis with a very slight twitch. Clearly not undateable when you're better looking than 99% of the rest of the population.
  • Options

That one guy was like an Adonis with a very slight twitch. Clearly not undateable when you're better looking than 99% of the rest of the population.

I must admit he was pretty fit! But they did mention he had aspergers too that would probably be his biggest barrier with lacking social skills.
  • Options
    James is a funny guy. Some standout lines for me were

"I've not talked this much since I was on a plane..... poor sod."

"You can't go wrong with beef, I've always said that..... I've said that once."

Girl: "what do you look for on a date?"
    James: "the door"
  • Options
    Do you see a future with this girl?

I can now I've got my glasses on
  • Options
    Talal said:

James is a funny guy. Some standout lines for me were

"I've not talked this much since I was on a plane..... poor sod."

"You can't go wrong with beef, I've always said that..... I've said that once."

Girl: "what do you look for on a date?"
    James: "the door"

He was quite funny. Going to be a proper eccentric rich old chap in years to come and the girl he dated will prove to be a bit too square for him I suspect.

Felt sorry for the girl with the septicemia (sp?) - she had a great outlook on life though and when the guy paid her a simple compliment and she started to well-up I thought that was nice.

Rugby boy didn't strike me as having Aspergers to any great degree and his ticks were well controlled - he'll be fine once he's had a couple of dates and got his confidence up a bit.

Nowhere near as "car-crash" as previous series' have been thus far.
  • Options
    Loved james when he was asking the girls for their phone numbers. Loved his "can't go wrong with beef" comment.
    He lives in a fantastic house.
  • Options
    Was actually a decent impression I thought!
  • Options
    Bollocks, missed it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame they didnt go back to the lad with autism at the end...he seemed a really nice lad
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    That was filmed when Witham played Phoenix Sports at Witham, I was there that day, I can confirm he stands on his own with his flags singing his heart out , and I believe he done the same when Witham played down at Phoenix, I have told the Chairman he needs to change his music when the players come out next season to My heart still goes on.
  • Options

That was filmed when Witham played Phoenix Sports at Witham, I was there that day, I can confirm he stands on his own with his flags singing his heart out , and I believe he done the same when Witham played down at Witham, I have told the Chairman he needs to change his music when the players come out next season to My heart still goes on.

Oh was that the club he supports... I did wonder as didnt hear them mention
  • Options

Bollocks, missed it

Catch up tv?
  • Options
    David the best of the series by a mile. Can't stop laughing.
  • Options

Bollocks, missed it

Catch up tv?
    Don't get it out here in France where I live, since moving here after running a shop next to Grove Park BR Station
  • Options
    Am I missing something or did they just throw a picture of the "Specials" menu as they were talking about two down syndromes on a date
  • Options
    Zzzzzz
  • Options
    Got a bit emosh at the footballer kid George. David is cheering me up though
  • Options
    edited January 2016