Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dilemma

Comments

• Options
    Ray the little fella has bit me twice the second time he knew never to do it again not with violence but by the way I growled at him to let him know that it was a bad move

I have never fed any dog we have had chum but didn't want to change his food as well as his house

Bin the lot mate if you want and I will pop rd with whatever you think is the best option

Totally agree with the furniture but it's what caused a lot of hostility between mickey and us

Love the fact xena gave him some manners

Feel terrible that your neighbours are being affected

If it is too much then just let me know

Pal

If he can be reformed there's a home waiting for him here

But i do think the fact he has been rd women and has been the boss is a great point

Both my nan and bridey let him take the pish as did my mum to a degree

It was when my mrs put the foot down that his behaviour at our house changed for the worse
  • Options
    No mate, they just thought one of mine was having problems because of the different noise. Due to the expected temperture drop they will stay in the house tomorrow in the conservatory. Its not to much, he's kipping at the moment its about changing his routine .We will see if we can slowly wean him off chum onto Arden Grange or Burns both quality foods and expensive although not in the quantities Micky eats.. Lol
    Bailey saw the size of his food bowl and looked at me as if to say....Oh do Feck off! ;)
  • Options
    Bailey will have doubts have had bigger poops than mick

Cheers mate very much appreciate the help and updates my mum was scared I had given mick to someone who wanted a chew toy for his GSD
  • Options
    Interesting thread :-)
    Ray, just wondering what is the therapy thing you do with Bailey?
  • Options
    I see if I can get a photo later for your Mum, he's laying side by side with Bailey. :)
  • Options
    Good man she will live it she phoned me last night when you posted and sounded so relieved I will print it off and frame it for her
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Interesting thread :-)
    Ray, just wondering what is the therapy thing you do with Bailey?

Hiya Jon,

This may help, Bailey will visit the "Upbeats" in the next week or two......The email arrived today.
    Carl Krauhaus
    10:00 (11 hours ago)

to me
    Ray,

You and Bailey would be welcome and appreciated any Saturday. It may be best for you to highlight the best one for you and I will arrange.

Cheers

Carl Krauhaus
    Disability & Mental Health Officer

Tel: 0871 781 2095* / 07984 673824
    Fax: 020 8850 7214
    Email: carl.krauhaus@cact.org.uk

THINK GREEN – PLEASE DO NOT PRINT UNLESS NECESSARY
    *Please note calls to this number will be charged at 10p per minute from a BT landline, calls from other networks and mobiles may be more.

And this...........

http://www.petsastherapy.org/
  • Options
    That looks really good Ray. :-)
  • Options
    Is there something Bailey could do to help at your school?
  • Options
    Was wondering that. Will have a think and a chat and get back to you on that :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got in from darts. this was about the time i had to get him off the each night for mum as I'm never home much before 11 glad he's pickin up some good habits we owe ya one m8 thanks from us all again
  • Options
    Top top work T.C.E.

I bet you don't get this sort of stuff on many other football message boards!
  • Options
    Day 2, staying the house today (no kennels) with the expected minus temperatures, walked as usual Micky's walking manners improving all the time. Back home, feet dried (not so much as a mumour let alone bite) a groom with a soft brush. Breakfast, 25% Arden Grange to wean him off the chum over the next 4 days.
  • Options
    tce is butchers choice as bad as chum, thats what my one eats ?
  • Options
    Great news mate reckon wife will keep him if she sees the change
  • Options

tce is butchers choice as bad as chum, thats what my one eats ?

Pedigree Chum isnt a bad food, its far to rich. A healthy Pedigree dogs diet should be kept a level of all the correct nutrients, if Bailey needs a vitimin of some description I add it to his diet if he dont need it I dont add it. If I were to feed Chum to Bailey, he'd go off like a garden sprinkler. ;)
    Butchers (As in Butcher tinned tripe?) is a good addition to add with a balanced diet either dried or raw food (We always have a case handy). Personally I wouldnt feed as a sole food. I use it if Bailey been off his food and lost a few kgs as its good for bulking up. Dried foods like Bakers should avoided especially with highly strung or sensitive dogs (like Bailey, believe itor not) it the equivalent of slinging a load of e numbers down the childrens neck and wondering why they are still bouncing off the walls at midnight.

• Options
    Micky had his first grumble at Lynne. He wanted to be picked up (as in carried)!!
    I heard her say "thats why you have a leg in each corner, for walking" he was then ignored. "Praise good behaviour, ignore the bad" He was left in the conservatory on his own for a few minutes, he soon caught on. Apology's about the photo, I'll get a decent one taken over the weekend for your Mum.....image
  • Options
    Ray I love that picture my little girl is worried about Mickey as the big doggy is big

Lol
  • Options

Ray I love that picture my little girl is worried about Mickey as the big doggy is big

Lol

Oops, good job Bailey is laying down. The little one would have nightmares. ;)
  • Options
    Joe told her that bailey is like a big soft teddy bear now she thinks Mickey can bring the bear home when he comes back

Good god I may have to buy a GSD to go with mickey
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fug me, I genuinely feel like I'm reading the diary of a dog holiday !

Can he go to the beach tomorrow Uncle Ray ? Pleeeease :-)
  • Options
    Boot camp mate, its no holiday here.............;)
  • Options
    You created this monster smudge imagine the film rights 8)
  • Options
    Ooh.....can't wait for the updates !
    Are We there yet ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    I feel NLA will have to keep up the updates on the life of Mickey once bootcamp is over.
  • Options
    If he stops biting I want him!!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

my missus said the same

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Who, NLA?
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Who, NLA?
    He's NOT housetrained........

• Options
    B that can be arranged if he doesn't nip anymore

My mrs said the same so if Dr raydolittle can fix him I would love him to go somewhere kind rather than RSPCA