Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guardiola confirmed as new Bayern manager

Comments

• Options
    Would absolutely love to see a picture of Roman Abramovic's face right now.

The only way out is get down on his knees and grovel to Mourinho.
  • Options
    Great manager, great club .. look forward to lots of Deutschland Uber Alles over the next few seasons .. Bavaria Uber Alles anyway.
  • Options
  • Options
    English press made to look a bit silly here. Even today there's a couple of papers running stories that he'll be the City manager this summer
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Glad to see a manager like that go to the German league, waiting for the British pundits/press to start suggesting he is not that great of a manager now.
  • Options
    Thanks JT.

Now it's the almighty scrap for Mourinho...

United vs City vs Chelsea

Only one winner there to my mind - but will SAF's steadfastness try Mourinho's patience as he's going to be out of a job in the summer either way.
  • Options
    Didn't know Munich was in England!
  • Options
    Bundersliga, best league in the world
  • Options
    I think we'll see Jose back at Chelsea this summer
  • Options

Great manager, great club .. look forward to lots of Deutschland Uber Alles over the next few seasons .. Bavaria Uber Alles anyway.

Really? Every single German proper fan I've ever met hates them. I mean, really hates them.

Agree with the comments about the arrogant English press above, though

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll see how he gets on without Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.
    Can't be hard being Barca Manager with those players.
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Bundersliga, best league in the world

Nah.
  • Options
    Is Bundesliga shown anywhere over here?
  • Options

not sure how much harder it will be winning the Bundesliga with Bayern though.
  • Options
    redcarter said:

ITV 4 (I think, could be 3) shows highlights now and then
  • Options

redcarter said:

ITV 4 (I think, could be 3) shows highlights now and then
    Cheers, I'll look out for it.
  • Options

True but although not the same it's not like he's starting with a blank canvass: Neuer (26) Kroos (23) Schweinsteiger Muller (23) Javi Martinez (24) Alaba (20) Badstuber (23) Lahm Shaqiri (21) Mandzukic (26) Robben Ribery Gomez

And he also has a league being sucked dry of all Bayern's competitor's talent, e.g. Ozil Khedira Marin Holtby Kagawa Podolski Lewandowski (soon)

• Options

It's not really much of an achievment if you're Bayern Manager surely, Managing in England and winning the league is a bigger scalp.
  • Options
    Pep won't come till fergie goes then will rock up at utd
  • Options

Idiot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bayern could be bigger and more successful than MU in a few years .. no debt (that we know of) , possible Euro success, player development and attracting star players, cracking newish stadium .. against that of course is the (ironically) Munich Crash love in factor and of course English is THE world language
  • Options
    I need to speak to you!
  • Options

It's not really much of an achievment if you're Bayern Manager surely, Managing in England and winning the league is a bigger scalp.
    this, gone from winning the Spanish league to pretty much guaranteeing winning the German league.

• Options
    Ring my work phone I will pm it

Other phone got drunk on cider and died

I am solly

Utd is the biggest club in the universe

The pep to bayern will be sold that its a stop gap 100% cert
  • Options
    Cheers mate.
  • Options

Guardiola hasn't been appointed just to win the Bundasliga...hes been appointed to win the Champions League.

He'll be given a rare commodity at Bayern...time. He wouldn't get this in England, certainly not at Chelsea or Man City.

• Options
    Can't help but feel he wants the United job, which obviously would be a bit awkward if he was Chelsea boss and nigh on impossible if he was City boss. So off he pops to Germany for a couple of seasons, wins a few more trophies then he'll be here when Fergie finally decides to call it a day.
  • Options

Can't help but feel he wants the United job, which obviously would be a bit awkward if he was Chelsea boss and nigh on impossible if he was City boss. So off he pops to Germany for a couple of seasons, wins a few more trophies then he'll be here when Fergie finally decides to call it a day.

Im sure that is how the British media will see/spin it. ;)