Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leicester City v Middlesborough

The pitch looks virtually unplayable and it is sleeting/snowing. I suspect that if the game was not being televised it would have been postponed. It is a shame. A potentially very good game between two of the top teams in the division is being sold short.

Comments

• there's no one there
  • Pearson alluded to dangerous access and egress as well as extreme driving conditions and no trains !!! .. amazing that ANYone is there watching
  • Pearson alluded to dangerous access and egress as well as extreme driving conditions and no trains !!! .. amazing that ANYone is there watching

It's snow, then did our country turn into such pussies?

• Mrbacon said:

Pearson alluded to dangerous access and egress as well as extreme driving conditions and no trains !!! .. amazing that ANYone is there watching

It's snow, when did our country turn into such pussies?

• Thought Ledesma was different class against us.
    His Suarez impression 10 minutes ago was equally impressive.
  • whats wrong with the pitch ?? From what I've seen its looks ok - better than the Valley last week !!
  • it's a good game, tbf
  • The pitch looks virtually unplayable and it is sleeting/snowing. I suspect that if the game was not being televised it would have been postponed. It is a shame. A potentially very good game between two of the top teams in the division is being sold short.

I'm not sure what you're watching Lincs, but there's virtually no snow on the pitch that I can see. It's 100% playable, in fact I really haven't the slighest idea how you could say that.
  • To be fair at the start it did look like the game was going nowhere on the surface at the time
  • To be fair at the start it did look like the game was going nowhere on the surface at the time

I'll agree to differ. It looked fine to me.

• Sponsored links:

• edited January 2013

The pitch looks virtually unplayable and it is sleeting/snowing. I suspect that if the game was not being televised it would have been postponed. It is a shame. A potentially very good game between two of the top teams in the division is being sold short. I really haven't the slighest idea how you could say that.

that's the truest thing you've typed EVER .. if you REALLY think the pitch is 100% ok .. YES, you have NO idea, but to be fair, the pitch is standing up OK but it is far from 100% .. I am both pleased and surprised
  • Come on Middlesbrough, put those stripey Nigels down to 5th.
  • At first the ball was just pinging off everything it touched. It was a bit like flubber.

Game got better after the first 5-10 mins.

On a separate note, does bikey have tourrettes.
  • At first the ball was just pinging off everything it touched. It was a bit like flubber.

Game got better after the first 5-10 mins.

On a separate note, does bikey have tourrettes.

The players are making a good fist of it .. and Bikey ? .. he's the one who changes his name every season .. could be a sign of tourettes I suppose
  • Good god .. hit the w/work for a 3rd time
  • Good goal
  • what a cracking goal .. I have a fiver on Nuggy as the divsion's highest scorer .. come on Nugent!!!
  • Great goal that. Gutted though as I had a few quid on wood fgs
  • brilliant goal from england goalscorer the nuge

how the heck are cardiff so far clear with these two in the same league
  • 15 passes led to that goal - superb.
  • Sponsored links:

Nugent & Wood now is the best strike p'ship in this division

Agree.

Got 2 great players in knockaert and marshall on the wings too
  • edited January 2013

Great goal that. Gutted though as I had a few quid on wood fgs

Agree.

Got 2 great players in knockaert and marshall on the wings too

exactly .. the Fox side cost a LOT of money but looks classy & tough and will be in the prem next season .. Wood perhaps was the final vital jigsaw piece
  • 2 good goalkeepers on show too
  • 2 good goalkeepers on show too

in fact !SPP .. two decent sides right across the field .. Leic have the edge though
  • here we go ..
  • will it be 1-1 ? .. 5 says Sch will save it
  • a good game despite my earlier misgivings, very enjoyable
  • Why did Mowbray let Emnes take it? He looked so off the pace when he came on!

How class was Wes Morgan, two great great blocks.