Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester City v Middlesborough

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013

Why did Mowbray let Emnes take it? He looked so off the pace when he came on!

How class was Wes Morgan, two great great blocks.

Emnes ? . couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo .. and Wes ? .. super defender and has been for a few years now.
  • Options
    We've beat the top two already this season.
  • Options
    I certainly don't think we will finish above Leciester (quite apart form the fact they always beat us at home) they are a side with confidence and some excellent strikers.

Middlesborough looked useful as well as they did last week but couldn't finish.

Fair play to those who did go but I agree with the OP in that the game was only played due to the Sky coverage.

• Options
    Hello Horny .....good to have you back.

Where do you think your Hornets are going to finish then?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oggy Red said:

They'll definitely win the fair play award and I reckon they'll also win gold, silver and bronze at the Commonwealth Games diving.
  • Options
    Att: 8,585
  • Options

Why don't they have to count season ticket holders regardless of whether they turn up like we do?

Some of our reported midweek crowds are ludicrous.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Why don't they have to count season ticket holders regardless of whether they turn up like we do?

Some of our reported midweek crowds are ludicrous.
    yeah that's what i thought , they must have more season ticket holders than that
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

They'll definitely win the fair play award and I reckon they'll also win gold, silver and bronze at the Commonwealth Games diving.
    We'll probably lose due to a missed penaly after a dive..

;)

I think maybe play-offs (5th or 6th)