Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which player has surprised you most

13»

Comments

• Options

Redhenry said:

Only 7 starts in the league.

13 games, one goal, two assists, awful in last outing v Ipswich since which we've not lost a league game, offered to Notts Co as part of a two for one offer for Judge.

Was a part of our Championship season for which he should always be remembered positively but time for him to move on. Hasn't stepped up at this level despite being given 13 chances.

Danny hasn't been given a decent run in the side as Wilson has played so well. Green has got the best pass/ delivery in the squad.
    Wilson hasn't surprised me, he played a blinder for Stevenage at their ground against us last season
  • Options
    wilson and pritchard if he could just sharpen up his shooting.I think he gets a bit flustered in those situations but no doubting his all contribution.
  • Options
    Morrison, Pritch, Wilson, Taylor, Ceddy, oh sod it the whole bloody lot of our L1 team from last season. ;o)
  • Options
    Wagstaff ... Really?!?!
    He's played two games. Wind it in!

Surprise - Pritchard. He has been great for us and would be my 1st name on the teamsheet each week.
    Ceddy too. He has been reliable when called upon, and maybe we would of been better off throwing him in earlier when we put solly at lb and wilson at rb.

Cort not a massive surprise, but still.. he has kept us in so many games this season with his positioning and aerial ability.
  • Options
    Wilson for me. Thought he was piss poor early on, but have now realised he was obviously just taking time to settle in at a club much bigger than he'd been used to
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Wagstaff ... Really?!?!
    He's played two games. Wind it in!

Surprise - Pritchard. He has been great for us and would be my 1st name on the teamsheet each week.
    Ceddy too. He has been reliable when called upon, and maybe we would of been better off throwing him in earlier when we put solly at lb and wilson at rb.

Cort not a massive surprise, but still.. he has kept us in so many games this season with his positioning and aerial ability.

Ceddy was injured for quite a bit.