Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham City are in Financial Difficulties (Holding Co. in Receivership P2)

edited February 2015 in Other Football and Sports
Birmingham are "open to offers" for any first team player, according to a story on the BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21126539

Comments

• Options
    No surprise with that Carson Yeung involved and all the other crooks.
  • Options
    Feel sorry for their decent fans.

Both of them ; - )
  • Options
    Be easier to post a list - it would be a short one - of clubs which are NOT in financial dire straits (Money for Nothing and your kicks for free .. does not happen)
  • Options
    At last - we can get Hayden Mullins.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Goalkeepers
    1. Butland
    13. Doyle
    37. Townsend

Defenders
    2. Carr
    3. Murphy
    4. Caldwell S
    5. Ibanez
    6. Davies
    16. Gordon
    23. Spector
    25. Deaman
    28. Caddis
    30. Robinson
    31. Hurst
    31. Delfouneso
    40. Higgins
    43. Hancox

Midfielders
    7. Burke
    8. Mullins
    10. Ambrose
    12. Morrison
    14. Gomis
    15. Elliott
    18. Fahey
    22. Redmond
    24. Packwood
    32. Diop
    34. Gnahore
    34. Hawker
    35. Reilly

Attacking Midfielders
    11. Lovenkrands

Strikers
    9. King
    19. Zigic
    21. Asante
    29. Hall R
    35. Hales
    38. Henry-Francis

Who shall we have then?
  • Options
    Number 22 please
  • Options
    I'll have one from the top, 4 from the middle and 3 from the bottom please Carol....;o)
  • Options
    Number 7
  • Options
    A striker called Hales? Would never work.

Burke is a decent player but as we have no dosh and they will nearly all be on big wages can't see us shopping in the bull ring
  • Options
    Almost 40 players in their squad - although some will be kids, I suppose.

Killer at number 35 .

No takers for number 23?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    11 and a 7 on the side
  • Options
    Little wonder Brum is in the financial mire .. all those (mostly useless) mouths to feed. I make it a 'first team squad' of 37, quite a ridiculous number of players
  • Options
    Got no sympathy for them at all, the fans are total scumbags to be honest. I will never forget what the fans did to the junior reds bus in the 90's.
  • Options
    22 please
  • Options
    No 10 anyone??
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Almost 40 players in their squad - although some will be kids, I suppose.

Killer at number 35 .

No takers for number 23?

ol Phil ... I thought he was doing time for murder 1
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

Got no sympathy for them at all, the fans are total scumbags to be honest. I will never forget what the fans did to the junior reds bus in the 90's.

Here here, and also the game when Sasa had the game of his life and kept it at 0-0 to stop them getting in the playoffs. They were all spitting at us and just generally behaving like scum bags. No time for them at all!! Also my company is based there so always like to see them lose.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    DiscoCAFC said:

Ditto, was the same in the late 60's when the windows were put in on our coach, bit draughty on the way back :-(
  • Options
    6 maybe?
  • Options
    Can't get the vision of a load of unwilling widows being put on a supporters coach, out of my head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    THEMCA said:

No 10 anyone??

Only Ed Milliband fancies No10
  • Options
    Glosfan said:

Can't get the vision of a load of unwilling widows being put on a supporters coach, out of my head.

Lol edited cheers :o)
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

Never touched mushroom soup again !

• Options
    7 18 22
  • Options
    Butland must be worth a few quid!
  • Options
    34. Gnahore - Great name
  • Options
    Burke, but as Henry says, the wages are probably nuts having spent time with financial fair players Rangers, Cardiff and Brum
  • Options
    This could happen to any club that is attractive and is actively seeking Financial investment. The main problem here as i see it is that this Dodgy Character Yeung was able to buy the club based on being Fit and proper?
    In Fairness it shouldn't be about liking or disliking The supporters but how this has happened & i think it needs to be addressed by the F.A.
    I think it's a shame in as much that we wouldn't wish it upon our club.

• Options
    I think the definition of 'fit & proper', when concerning a football club's potential owner seems to be: "appears to have lots of money".
  • Options

I think the definition of 'fit & proper', when concerning a football club's potential owner seems to be: "appears to have lots of money".

Exactly Leroy.

And maybe Birmingham City through no fault of their own could end up going down the leagues, and all because some dodge pot thought it would look nice on the old portfolio.