Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Charlton fans

Do you need any shovels sending down to clear the snow as it appears you only have one?

Doesn't matter about the charge for them, just lets us all in for free.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    You can send the shovels that you clean your sty out with. They will help out no end with the snow clearance.
  • Options
    Fingers on lips little piggy
  • Options
    Anyone care for a wager on whether Piggy shows his snout on here on Saturday night if we beat them?
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Anyone care for a wager on whether Piggy shows his snout on here on Saturday night if we beat them?

Is piggy even coming to the game or is he washing his whipets?

• Options

Do you need any shovels sending down to clear the snow as it appears you only have one?

Nah, keep it mate, you can clear the horse shit up from outside the hovel you live in!
  • Options

Rizzo said:

What a ridiculous comment! They don't wash anything in Sheffield!

• Options
    Rizzo said:

Strong possibility I'm away sat night mate.

• Options
    You should probably keep those shovels to dig yourselves out of the hole you seem to be in, 21st place 3 points above relegation.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Rizzo said:

What a ridiculous comment! They don't wash anything in Sheffield!

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Rizzo said:

Strong possibility I'm away sat night mate.

Mobile internet not reached the North yet?

• Options
    Well I may be 'busy'
  • Options
    Shovelling more coal on t'fire?
  • Options
    New paper round?
  • Options
    is your pig being operated on?
  • Options
    Plot twist - operation pig is a Sheffield utd fan posing as a wendy
  • Options

No ta, I imagine SE7 will have more than enough tools from Sheffield down here come 3pm Saturday.
  • Options

Plot twist - operation pig is a Sheffield utd fan posing as a wendy

Worse insult ever on CL.

• Options

No ta, I imagine SE7 will have more than enough tools from Sheffield down here come 3pm Saturday.
    Good old Sheffield Steel eh? lol

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Aye that steel makes good Blades don't it? Rather fond of Blades, real club, proper fans.

Used to love watching Tony Currie as a lad.

• Options
    You enjoying your relegation battle pig?
  • Options
    Would ya?

• Options
    Dunno about him but i think i have done worse
  • Options
    Just another dog.....
  • Options
    Quick question, pigman. If you lose will it be the pitch's fault?
  • Options
    Won't hear from piggy for weeks as will as they will be in bottom 3 soon and will be playing the gentleman side of Sheffield in league 1 next season ah poor massives !
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Would ya?

Hahahaha very good.
  • Options
    Those be t'shovels from mine?
  • Options
    Paint job for Owls fans

Published on Saturday 20 June 2009 08:24

SHEFFIELD Wednesday, in association with supporters group Wednesdayite, will launch a series of volunteer-led projects next week aimed at improving the aesthetics of Hillsborough.

The proposals were first discussed in part four of chairman Lee Strafford's Wednesday business plan which acknowledged that "several parts of the club's property need a lick of paint or a general clean up."

Wednesday have begun asking for assistance from supporters, with the first projects scheduled for next week when volunteers will be asked to paint the yellow-marked steps in the stands.

"The yellow markers are essential safety aspects of the stadium," said James Hargreaves of fans group Wednesdayite. "Without it being sufficiently done, the stadium cannot open for any matches or events.

"You don't need to be a professional - just reasonable with a paint brush!"

From Monday, the club is also seeking supporters willing to help with washing the seats in the stadium and looking for volunteers to help sweep the South Stand and grandstand after the pre-season friendly against Hull on July 25 ready for Akpo Sodje's charity match the following day.

In return for their assistance, Wednesdayite are confident of securing fans free tickets to the friendlies against Hull City and Blackburn Rovers.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/paint-job-for-owls-fans-1-290223